PDA

View Full Version : The fanfic short Mudkips adventure

Tyrantking6
01-31-2013, 04:59 AM
Hey you wake up! I groggily opened my eyes and I almost screamed at what I saw there was a charmander staring down at me and speaking. Hey your finally awake sleepy head, What wait what's going on How can you talk you're a charmander I asked as I grew more concerned I thought to myself. I have seen this before In a game I played weird but if this is like that then, OH NO! I jumped up startling charmander who fell on his rump and looked at me weirdly what's wrong he asked?. No Time I called back as I ran to the lake conveniently located next to where I was knocked out and much to my surprise I was right I had been turned into a Pokemon but not just any Pokemon the most trollish of all Pokemon. I AM A MUDKIP! I SHOUTED but how is this possible I am a human, charmander looked over and sarcastically called out Yeah and I'm a blastoise. When he said this I laughed and called back then you're a pretty funny looking blastoise, to which he replied with nothing and just turned and called back so if your really a human then I guess Id better show you around. With that we took off and headed toward the town from which he came it did not take long to reach the first part of town his housing area. This is where you can stay while we try to figure out what happened to you, He then turned and asked me something I thought was strange he looked at me with a flashing look in his eye he asked How would you like to join my new rescue team. With that I knew exactly where this was headed so I answered Yes, but hows about we go check out the town he looked at me and laughed well you sure are one piece of work mudkip. With that we were off, First he showed me the kecleon shop, Then it was mother kangaskhan's storage, and lastly the pelipper post office. Hmm not much around here at the moment but this is where we get our mission's from What do you say we take one?.

Ok guys I called this a short since I didn't know if you would want me to continue it so tell me what you guys want If you liked the little bit I showed here then I can make it a little series :) but just tell me if I should continue.

Porygon-ZZZ
02-02-2013, 03:11 AM
PLZ MORE MUDKIP ADVENTURES

Tyrantking6
02-02-2013, 03:25 AM
yus feedback finally ;3