PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Best/Worst of Gen 5

Mr.Enigma
02-01-2013, 07:54 AM
As we get closer and closer to the release of X and Y, I've been thinking... 5th Gen will be passing soon ... There were a lot of great Pokemon and a lot of... ?unique? ones as well... from this generation, but out of all the new Pokemon Nintendo has given us this time, which one(s) stood out the most. Wether it be looks, stats, types, or just plain weirdness, what do you think has been the best/worst Pokemon of Gen 5?

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-01-2013, 07:56 AM
My favorite pokemon and evolutions of 5th Gen have to be Druddigon and the Deino family as for the worst in my opinion were Trubbish and Garbordor

musicdude1815
02-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Best Meinfoo Worst Simisear

Mr.Enigma
02-01-2013, 08:11 AM
XD Definitely agree with you on that one.

Mr.Enigma
02-01-2013, 08:15 AM
I'll admit Druddigon is pretty beast in battle... I just thought he looked a bit derpy. :P

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-01-2013, 08:51 AM
True he may not look that good but hes a beast in battle especially with his DW ability of Mold Breaker

Mr.Enigma
02-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Oh yeah, I totally agree!

Porygon-ZZZ
02-01-2013, 08:54 AM
i think that Virizion,Cobalion,Terrakion and Keldeo where the best and the worst had to be that the story line was so pradictable and easy

Tomahawkman
02-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Hmm i think the best of gen5 was the introduction of dreamworld, as well mystery gifts that was introduced. Storyline was okay but overall, a great experience.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-02-2013, 01:51 AM
i think that Virizion,Cobalion,Terrakion and Keldeo where the best and the worst had to be that the story line was so pradictable and easy

I agree 100% about the story!! I was so unhappy with the plot of the whole thing.. I mean, Hoenn and Kanto had some creativity in the placement of the cities and everything; Unova was literally just a loop of city after city. There were no more than 2 exits from each town; too easy to follow. Absolute worst part about it. DW is the best thing ever though, with DW abilities there were so many new ways to battle and new techniques, and most notably the evolution of weather teams forever!! Politoed and Ninetales were moved up in the tiers for obvious reasons and it was a good idea.

CammyCoolPants
02-02-2013, 03:13 AM
I agree about the DW it was a great move for the game in fact I agree with everything Papay said some of my fav things about the game are the fire/ghost and fire/psychic type combo so awesome and I HATE TRUBBISH I tryed it once found out how bad it was and never I never did it again we really need some better poison pokemon next gen

Mr.Enigma
02-02-2013, 06:49 AM
I also thought Muna was pretty awesome solely because they based off a description from Gen 1.

Gdsk1120
02-02-2013, 07:20 PM
I think the best are black and white kyurem the worst are Trubish and garbador by far

LinuxUser
06-28-2013, 06:19 AM
Story line was to easy!!! there was no challenge! i like that they added hidded ability though. as for best pokemon i would say haxorus Because of his ability and worst would be trubbish!! i mean even koffing is weak and ugly but i didn't think it could get any worse than him!

Kamina
06-29-2013, 08:01 AM
best = new abilities (although i am not as fond with drought and drizzle), TMs no longer just for one time use (no longer had to worry about wasting TMs), pokecenter and mart being fused together (wierd at first but saves time), hidden grottos (fun) and Mei ;} (female protagonist)

worst
triples battles - Idk why i just dont like them that much
ammunguess design - another pokeball looking poke
trubbish - Garbage really pokemon!
story line - yah i didnt like it that much either