PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] DW Breeding Help

Tomahawkman
02-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I like to breeding my own pokemons with DW abilities such as totodile with sheerforce,etc. Can anybody give out some tips, suggestion, and guidelines in breeding them? Keep them coming and thanks in advance. ;)

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-01-2013, 10:38 PM
First to pass down the ability the Pokemon with the DW ability must be female and also if you want the ability passed down you can't breed it with a Ditto

Tomahawkman
02-01-2013, 10:45 PM
First to pass down the ability the Pokemon with the DW ability must be female and also if you want the ability passed down you can't breed it with a Ditto

I heard you can only breed those in black and white 1. true or false?

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-01-2013, 10:47 PM
False I've bread DW pokemon in my White 2 game

Tomahawkman
02-01-2013, 10:51 PM
I downloaded a copy of totodile with sheerforce (pokecheck) and had no luck so far. I have about 50 or more totodile without sheerforce. *sniff*

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-01-2013, 10:53 PM
What gender is the Totodile with the Sheerforce ability?

Tomahawkman
02-01-2013, 10:54 PM
female of course. i thought there was 60% chance of passing down?

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-01-2013, 10:55 PM
That sounds about right to me. I don't know whats wrong then my DW Charmander passes down her ability

Tomahawkman
02-01-2013, 10:58 PM
That sounds about right to me. I don't know whats wrong then my DW Charmander passes down her ability

Then i guess the copy of totodile i have cant be passed down. I keep trying then hopefully. I have other to breed and try thanks

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-01-2013, 11:01 PM
No problem and thats probably it. The copy probably just can't pass down the ability

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Just some advice: The Pokemon you download off Pokecheck or PokemonGTS are very rarely foolproof. For example, DW Totodile is not even available legally, in any country. The Pokemon you downloaded was Pokegen'd. And if it was by an amateur, I'm sure he didn't program it right. The game must read a special Byte to be able to pass down and have DW abilities, and Pokegen users often neglect that. I can prove this, too! I guarantee that if you evolve the Totodile, it will have Torrent when it evolves.

Tomahawkman
02-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Just some advice: The Pokemon you download off Pokecheck or PokemonGTS are very rarely foolproof. For example, DW Totodile is not even available legally, in any country. The Pokemon you downloaded was Pokegen'd. And if it was by an amateur, I'm sure he didn't program it right. The game must read a special Byte to be able to pass down and have DW abilities, and Pokegen users often neglect that. I can prove this, too! I guarantee that if you evolve the Totodile, it will have Torrent when it evolves.

Ah thanks. On Bulbapedia, it says totodile can have sheerforce as its hidden ability. Any ideas?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-02-2013, 05:12 AM
Ah thanks. On Bulbapedia, it says totodile can have sheerforce as its hidden ability. Any ideas?

Okay; if it were findable in the DW or was given away at a PGL event, it would theoretically have Sheer Force as the ability, but it is currently not in the DW and has not been given out on the PGL anywhere in world yet.

It'd be an awesome ability for Feraligatr though, it has so many attacks affected by it!

Tomahawkman
02-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Okay; if it were findable in the DW or was given away at a PGL event, it would theoretically have Sheer Force as the ability, but it is currently not in the DW and has not been given out on the PGL anywhere in world yet.

It'd be an awesome ability for Feraligatr though, it has so many attacks affected by it!

I managed to get another totodile with sheerforce thru pokecheck and SUCCESS!!!! Breeded 5 totodile with sheerforce if anybody likes to trade for them.

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Can I have one? I'll trade other DW pokemon that I bread

Tomahawkman
02-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Can I have one? I'll trade other DW pokemon that I bread

Do you have a DW Politoed with drizzle? Next on my list.

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-03-2013, 02:30 AM
I have a DW Poliwag that can be evolved. I'll trade female for female

Tomahawkman
02-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Whats your time zone? Just so you know i dont have a wifi router. I mostly use public wifi, which might make timing things a little difficult.

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-03-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm in Pacific time so its 4:35 PM right now for me

Tomahawkman
02-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Here's my times when i can squeeze into an internet cafe (all mountain time). The difference is one hour.

Tommorrow after 1pm
Monday 1pm

Let me know if you have any problems

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-03-2013, 02:40 AM
Tomorrow should be fine. Also this Poliwag has grown some levels from being in the daycare but will pass down the ability

Tomahawkman
02-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Thats okay, as long its okay. Got one female totodile with sheerforce at lvl1. See you tomorrow at 1pm (my time) and 12pm (your time).
Try not to get confused :P

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-03-2013, 02:45 AM
12 my time works tomorrow. PM me your fc so I can have it for our trade