PDA

View Full Version : Hobbies Other Than Pokemon

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-12-2013, 12:58 AM
I was just wondering what everyone does other than Pokemon here; it feels way too uniform when the only thing we know we have in common is that we play Pokemon.

I watch hockey (GO PENGUINS!), UFC fights, and I do Track and Field (Jumping and Long Distance). I also swim but that's pretty much new and not what defines me at all.

Velvet
02-12-2013, 01:28 AM
I like to read, mostly sci-fi and fantasy. I make jewelry (Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/VelvetElevator?ref=search_shop_redirect). I don't watch much tv but I am a big fan of Dr Who. I've been out of the habit but I also like taking pictures (Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elainelope/), and I like to cook, if that is a hobby. I've also been known to have disappeared into Minecraft for several months at a time (VelvetElevator on the Pokebay server).

Fazbear_Ent.©
02-12-2013, 01:36 AM
I enjoy sports (Football and Hocky) Patriots and Bruins!!!

But I'm really sick so games are all I really have for entertainment.. I can't do much else..

I used to be a Drifter (like the Japanese auto sport)

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-12-2013, 01:57 AM
I'm a sports fan (Baseball and Basketball) Cardinals and Lakers I also played baseball for 5 or 6 seasons at 3rd Base

I also like to work on friends cars

The Kiwi Dragon
02-12-2013, 04:02 AM
I'm a big fan of TV shows involving science like Doctor Who and Big Bang Theory.
I used to love playing in teams for Soccer and Lacrosse before I got a knee injury 3 years ago.
I love Comic Books, mostly Spider-Man and Iron Man.
I enjoy singing (As I'm in 2 choirs), acting and just doing random stuff in general.

CammyCoolPants
02-12-2013, 07:31 AM
I play many computer games and I play yu-gi-oh like pokemon my specialty is dragons and I mostly use light and dark types
I also read books when I can and sometimes when the mood strikes me I sing and play my ocarina (yes I got it because of Zelda)

Phoenix
02-12-2013, 03:26 PM
I do a bit of this and that. I like writing, though I hardly ever do it. Acting is fun, but the people in the theater here are.. I have no nice words for them. I used to sing until my throat got this weird infection. For the most part, I guess my hobbies are staying inside and watch the world go by.

I like baking. I make pretty nice cake balls.

ThatGuyEmboar603
02-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Total Minecraft freak myself. :P Whats the pokebay server IP? MY ign is .francisco911 .Tensei we shouild meet up :D:D

Velvet
02-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Total Minecraft freak myself. :P Whats the pokebay server IP? MY ign is .francisco911 .Tensei we shouild meet up :D:D

You have to register at http://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/ and then you will be added as a builder. The server ip is minecraft.therwp.com . I haven't been on much since I got White 2 though.

carcinoGeneticist
02-12-2013, 08:31 PM
I derp around on Minecraft.
I make Minecraft skins.
I draw.
I voice act.
But the thing I'm best at is sleeping. (´∀`)

DejaVu146
02-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Theme Parks/Roller Coaster (which is actually what my username means. It's after my favorite roller coaster "DéjÃ* Vu")

Voltaradragoness
02-21-2013, 12:57 PM
MLP. Kid icarus and spyro.

Gdsk1120
02-24-2013, 09:34 PM
I babysit my siblings read books and come up with ideas for future inventions.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-25-2013, 01:45 AM
I babysit my siblings read books and come up with ideas for future inventions.

Oooh such as what?

kakari
02-25-2013, 03:38 PM
My hobbie is being/training with my birds as well as my rough collie

I also like watching anime

Tyrantking6
02-25-2013, 04:05 PM
I enjoy reading, watching shows, making music (just recently started making my own music :P), singing, cooking, gaming, and friends both online and in real life

Gdsk1120
02-26-2013, 04:59 PM
I am extreamly good at science so I'm trying to find a way to get all the oil out of water with out using machinery that hurts the eco-system because if the oceans are not able to sustain life we are all in deep trouble.

Mew number 10000000
02-26-2013, 08:04 PM
I practice with all my weapons. (I made a very useful sword incase aliens invade or there's a zombie apocalypse.)