PDA

View Full Version : What if pokemon turned into this.

Dhomie
02-13-2013, 03:54 AM
I was thinking what if the pokemon franchise stick with rpg but also starts creating action fighter games ( sort of like a 3d street fighter or bakugan defenders of the core type of game if you did not know what I meant) What would you guys think: Would it be cool and be a hit, or just go down in flames like it never existed. Just a random thought. I personal think it would be pretty cool.

CammyCoolPants
02-14-2013, 07:28 AM
well if they did it like super smash bros but with only pokemon then I would love it any other way seams just weird and would either become very popular or be a HUGE waste of time and money by nintendo making them in a even worse financial position so if you want a pokemon fighter game just play super smash bros as a pokemon on the wii or when they FINALLY finish the 3ds version buy and play that as a pokemon

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-14-2013, 07:35 AM
I would honestly stop playing Pokemon if it turned into this. If you want to playing a fighting game like Street Fighter go play it don't play pokemon. It could also potentially kill the franchise which in turn would cripple Nintendo leaving them solely on there Mario sales which isn't enough to keep them going.

CammyCoolPants
02-14-2013, 07:44 AM
I would honestly stop playing Pokemon if it turned into this. If you want to playing a fighting game like Street Fighter go play it don't play pokemon. It could also potentially kill the franchise which in turn would cripple Nintendo leaving them solely on there Mario sales which isn't enough to keep them going.

I think dsWarriorgx meant a new spin off title like mystery dungeon not change the whole battle system in the main pokemon games that would be crazy beyond words

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-14-2013, 08:03 AM
I think dsWarriorgx meant a new spin off title like mystery dungeon not change the whole battle system in the main pokemon games that would be crazy beyond words

That may be true but either way I'd not play. I never did like Mystery Dungeon. I had it for about a week, IMO it sucked and I traded it back in to Gamestop

nota89
02-14-2013, 09:02 AM
so right is bad!

The Kiwi Dragon
02-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Mystery Dungeon = OK
Ranger = Boring
Rumble = Decent

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-14-2013, 09:25 PM
It would be cool if it was like, you get to send out a Pokemon and control that Pokemon and do whatever you want with it, with no grid-based movement.

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-14-2013, 09:52 PM
It would be cool if it was like, you get to send out a Pokemon and control that Pokemon and do whatever you want with it, with no grid-based movement.

I agree that would be cool. I'd keep playing if thats what it turned into.

Dhomie
02-14-2013, 10:25 PM
Yah i just meant a spin off there is no way i would want them to stop rpg battles for a fighter game. that would be cool to control the pokemon than just clicking attacks with a touch of the stylus.

CammyCoolPants
02-14-2013, 11:39 PM
alright game freak you've done a 3D game now do a complete control over your pokemon battle system lol you guys/gals ask for soooo much

GaryEhffinJoaker
02-15-2013, 01:43 AM
Exactly. I'd love that. It'd be incredible. Haters would hate, but what else is new? :/

Voltaradragoness
02-15-2013, 02:07 AM
Omfg no.

kakari
02-17-2013, 08:59 PM
I'd prefer an adult one for those who have played pokemon for years and by adult I mean violent

CammyCoolPants
02-18-2013, 02:38 AM
I'd prefer an adult one for those who have played pokemon for years and by adult I mean violent

no no im completely against violent pokemon games that would be against what pokemon truly is plus if they did that PETA would now actually have a reason to say all the nasty stuff they have said in the past

Dhomie
02-18-2013, 07:32 AM

well... i was thinking bakugan defenders of the core violent not mortal kombat violent.

Mew number 10000000
02-26-2013, 05:57 PM
I'd do one of these

1. Faint

2. Quit pokemon FOREVER

3. Lose it

Dhomie
03-11-2013, 12:49 AM
lol your not sure what you will do

Tyrantking6
03-11-2013, 06:41 AM
1. It could work but Id have to say it would be a bad idea since if it doesnt go over well with the majority they are gonna have crippled sales and mario doesn't send in enough money for them to keep up if that happened.but it would be a game id play.
2.PETA can go die in a hole
3.isn't bakugan that little kid's toy they give to like 6 or 7 year olds? because if it is no offense but NO JUST NO

SirYoshiJolteon21
03-16-2013, 09:20 PM
I honestly wouldn't like if the main series Pokemon games changed from the original RPG battle style. I couldn't see how catching and training would work in the main games if they turned to a Street Fighter-like game. I think a spin-off of Pokemon with a style of fighting similar to Super Smash Brothers or Street Fighter, it would be more successful than changing something important to fans.

Dhomie
03-17-2013, 10:42 PM
I agree i dont want them to replace the series with this I would just like a spinoff to play