PDA

View Full Version : New To Furum and onlline trading

Pheonix13
02-15-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi this is actually my first time posting on a forum besides a Fbody forum i belong too. I stopped playing Pokemon right before emerald because of High school but now that i graduated and college doesnt start yet i decided to get back into it, but its changed a lot I have Platinum but im clueless how to trade with it online or any other pokemon Game
but i browsed around love the site wish they had this back in 2006 ;)

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

CammyCoolPants
02-15-2013, 11:29 PM
Welcome If you need any help with learning anything pokemon Just ask me I know alot about pokemon and i'm always happy to help someone :)

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-16-2013, 04:15 AM
Hi this is actually my first time posting on a forum besides a Fbody forum i belong too. I stopped playing Pokemon right before emerald because of High school but now that i graduated and college doesnt start yet i decided to get back into it, but its changed a lot I have Platinum but im clueless how to trade with it online or any other pokemon Game
but i browsed around love the site wish they had this back in 2006 ;)

Welcome! There are a lot of Pokemon for you to catch up to ;D Actually you came at a good time; now 6th gen is coming out so you're here during a news frenzy lol xD Anyways I know a lot about all the aspects of Pokemon so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Just out of curiosity, what courses did you take? I just started with sports every season ad I've had time for it... I mean, schools are different and some classes have different work or requirements.. Just curious! xD