PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] my Pokemon Team :)

cuz bruh
02-16-2013, 04:02 PM
I want to see if u think I have a good Pokemon team.

Charizard LV.100
Moves:
Flare Blitz
Inferno
Flamethrower
Heat Wave

Zebstrika LV.100
Moves:
Shock Wave
Thrash
Wild Charge
Discharge

Pikachu LV.100
Moves:
Agility
Discharge
Thunderbolt
Thunder

Simisage LV.100
Moves:
Slash
Magical Leaf
Cut
Razor Leaf

P.S I know u r wondering y I still have him!, I just kept him for reasons I dont even know. I try not to have legendarys on my team

Seismitoad LV.100
Moves:
Hydro Pump
BubbleBeam
Muddy Water
Drain Punch

Electivire LV.100
Moves:
Thunder
Thunderbolt
ThunderPunch
Discharge

Let me know wat u think!!

cuz bruh
02-16-2013, 07:12 PM
I will change if noone like my team

musicdude1815
02-16-2013, 08:25 PM
First of all you need a more diverse team. 2/3 (or 5/6 depending on Charizard's stats) of your team could be easily taken care of by a Magnezone or Excadrill for example. Take out two of the electrics and add some type diversity.
Secondly, you definitely need some move diversity. There is no reason to have three pokemon with all four moves the same types of move. STAB is great but Electivire knowing three special electric attacks is redundant. Any ground type would be completely be save to wreak havoc on it. Since Electivire has a great Attack and an also pretty good Special attack, a good moveset (and probably most used) would be Wild Charge (a great addition to it), Flamethrower, (Grass also have fun against Electric attacks) Earthquake, and Ice Punch (Gliscors, Garchomps, etc.) There is more work to do, but I figure type and move diversity and a starting change on one of them is a good start.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-17-2013, 12:51 AM
You have 3 Electric-Types with all Electric-Type moves, and are all Sweepers. No point there. Charizard can't run Physical and Special moves together, and you have not only ignored it's Flying STAB, but you gave it all Fire-Type moves. That's a no-no. Honestly, the only one that has a good rating is Seismitoad, who gets 6/10 from me, because it does have a diverse move set, but it can't run both types of moves at the same time.

The first thing to change is diversity; I like Electivire so I'd keep him, but which Electric-Type you keep is your choice. Now dump Simisage for a good Grass-Type (offense to Simisage intended). Lastly, give your Pokemon new moves. You have mixed sweeper sets but terrible mixed sweepers. Keep it physical or special.

Fazbear_Ent.©
02-17-2013, 01:03 AM
Where is all the info about abilities, held items, and Evs and Ivs?

Is this an in-game team or online competitive?
We need more information to rate..

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Where is all the info about abilities, held items, and Evs and Ivs?

Is this an in-game team or online competitive?
We need more information to rate..

Well if you look at the moves and Pokemon, you can say some things about those before we get into abilities and items.

EllaJaneBinks
02-26-2013, 03:59 AM
Yes, you have a lot of Electric type moves when I don't think you really need them. Electivire is a great Pokemon and so is Seismetoid. Like they've said above they allow great moves with different diversities. I don't understand why you've got so many Electric moves :P You don't need that many.
I agree, Charizard needs other moves, there's no good in having Charizard with four different Fire type moves seeing as they all pretty much do the same thing... He should have a Fire Type, a Flying Type and maybe even a Dragon Type move... I mean, hello, what about that Dragon Claw :)?

Personally I'd get rid of Simisage and Pikachu, I love them but Pikachu can be VERY easy to take out, considering it is an unevolved Pokemon, so unless you give it an eviolite it will be easy to take out with any powerful moves that hit it. IMO Grass Types have one too many weaknesses so that's why I'd get rid of Simisage and replace it with something else :) Unless you're a huge fan of it there a million other choices other than Simisage, or if you really want a grass type go for something that is dual typee, something that's grass and ground or grass and water? I myself am using Ludicolo which isn't the best Pokemon but so far has been quite impressive on my team :) He can learn most of the elemental punches which is handy!

Anyways, hope this helped.