PDA

View Full Version : Starter Types? DISCUSS

aveyavey123
02-18-2013, 02:55 AM
I think Fennekin will be a Fire/Physchic or a Fire/Dark becuz its based on the Fennec Fox that are Nocturnal Animals (thats where I get Dark) and maybe physchic because i dunno it looks like it matches. Froakie I think will be either pure Water or Water/Flying because Something tells me it will grow a beard lol and it could become a cloud or something like thundorus and etc. Chespin looks no doubt like a Grass/Ground but who knows they might all just be pure water fire and grass What do you guys think?

CammyCoolPants
02-18-2013, 03:01 AM
I like to think that Fennekin is fire/psychic because its such a cool type match up I want froakie to be water/fighting there needs to be more of them and I dont care what chespin turns into because I'll still choose it anyway

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-18-2013, 04:25 AM
I feel like Fennekin will be Fire/Dark-Type as well. I feel like Chespin will stay Grass, and Froakie... Idk I'd assume Poison or just pure Water.

Voltaradragoness
02-18-2013, 05:11 AM
It's been said they are the regular starter types. Fire. Water. And grass.

DejaVu146
02-18-2013, 08:17 AM
I think we are talking final evolutions

The Kiwi Dragon
02-18-2013, 08:25 AM
I'd like Froakie to be Water/Electric, Fennekin to be Fire/Dark and Chespin Grass/Fighting

Asuna
02-18-2013, 10:48 AM
As in the trailer for Gen 6, Fennekin uses a psychic type move, Froakie uses a fighting type move and Chespin uses a dark type move. So hopefully Fennekin will be Fire/Psychic, Froakie Water/Fighting and Chespin Grass/Dark.

If not... I'm still getting Fennekin.

blaziking
02-23-2013, 09:30 PM
^^^ I hope your right, that would be awesome as it would sort of even out the type advantage/disadvantage!!