PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki Recruiting

Itachi Uchiha
02-23-2013, 02:55 AM
The Akasuki is recruiting, members get free pokemon, and get the prestige of being part of a S rank criminal organization.

-Supreme Leader of The Akatsuki

Itachi Uchiha

the pokechamp 1
02-23-2013, 07:51 AM
could i join

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-23-2013, 09:40 AM
Could you message me about the clan? I'm interested in joining but don't know much about it

Itachi Uchiha
02-24-2013, 11:47 PM
The prize for joining is a shiny lvl 100 Rampardos. Use it however you please.

Itachi Uchiha
02-24-2013, 11:49 PM
https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=3684373

Itachi
02-25-2013, 03:19 AM
I would also like to join what are the requirements?

Tyrantking6
02-25-2013, 01:47 PM
sounds fun is this a warring clan like the others? if not I may join

Itachi Uchiha
02-26-2013, 01:54 AM
this clan is meant to be a group of the best trainers on pokebay,members will retain their position as an akatsuki member by battling other members of pokebay and winning.the requirements are;you must be the champion in at least one region(in game), be an active member of pokebay,and at least make an attempt to watch/read the naruto anime/manga(its pretty awesome). considering this is the akatsuki(VERY POWERFUL evil organization plotting to destroy the world*in the anime*) we will be somewhat of a warring clan(i think?). i cant be on all the time due to school so dont expect to get a messages from me right away. also im a lot looser on rules than the mods on pokebay, i dont care if you swear(as long as it isnt like a drunken sailor) and basically the only way to get kicked out is to be inactive for a long time(2 weeks or more with out a valid reason), or have childish petty infighting. i dont mind competitiveness, because this will be a tier based clan ie Leader:me Lieutenants:whoever and so on you can better or worsen your standing in the clan. the higher you are in the clan defines the kinds of rewards you get, and the privileges you get. to get higher up in the clan you have to battle another member 2/3 single or double battle with no UBER pokemon unless both agree. the battle has to be documented or a link posted to the clan's Battle thread so i can verify. i know this is a lot to do but it adds some fun to a game that loses its fun factor after you've done nearly everything.

Tyrantking6
02-26-2013, 09:35 AM
hmm interesting

the pokechamp 1
02-26-2013, 03:25 PM
is the rampardos hacked

Itachi Uchiha
02-28-2013, 05:42 AM
it has a ribbon to stop it from being traded, and there isnt a trainer with the id 00001/00000. its for getting BP in the subway or something ingame, or wifi club battling