PDA

View Full Version : Candy's backstory

Cotton Candy
02-24-2013, 10:13 PM
So Candy, was just a normal eevee, living in Castelia city. She had all she ever wanted, the sweet life. Until one day a curious young pokemon breeder decided to catch her so she could breed more eevee. You see here, though, Candy was smarter than average eevee's and hid inside the grass. unfortunately, she was captured. Back at the little cottage, Candy was greeted by many baby pokemon. There were smoochum, pichu, riolu, and magby. All four of them became her friend. She was so happy, she evolved into, a fleeceveon. After she was evolved, she knew she was one of a kind, and needed to leave before people experiment on her. She flew from her old home, and found herself in front of the Sacred Swordsmen. The four took her in, and trained her. She became family, and a full member. The more she trained, the smarter she became. As an unknown legendary, she kept hidden. Only trusting trainers could catch her. She would not let anyone else catch her unless they were worthy. That day came, too. That was the day she met, Aura, the riolu. Aura was just taking a walk in the woods and got ambushed by Candy. Seeing the small pokemon she felt sorry and they became friends! Ever since, she had been with her new trainer, Grey. But then, one day, Kyurem, the icey dragon, wanted to know who this strange creature was, and why she is so special, like him. So, one day, Kyurem hunted Candy down, and when he tried to speak, Candy used iron tail on his face in alarm! Kyurem grunted, then spoke,

"Ugg! Thanks for that! I just wanted to introduce myself! Names Kyurem. And I am like you in many ways. Can we be friends? I can help you fend off this Team Fusion."

Candy then replied, "Oh so sorry! I'm just more alert thanks to Team Fusion around. They have been after me and...my crush..Aura for a while and need to keep hidden. I'd love the extra help! How do you know about team fusion anyway?"

Kyurem said, "I saw you the day the 'Sacred Swordsmen' brought you in. I new you had potentiol, defending Aura from Team Fusion that day. I was like you before too, weak, and...special an unknown. I needed to meet you Candy. And, it's an honor."

Candy was speechless, "Wow, you're the most powerful dragon type known...it's an honor to meet you too. So, are we a team?"

Kyurem nodded in agreement. "I do work with Keldeo, Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion, don't I?"

Candy giggled, "Oh yeah! I need to battle you to prove worthiness! Let's go, now!"

Kyurem was ready, "I can't hit a girl! But, you're on!"

~Battle to be soon!~

Team Fusion backstory to be told soon!

This is just ideas from the top of my head lol

Cheez13
02-24-2013, 10:17 PM
It was great wonderfully done sis thanks love you're brother

Cotton Candy
02-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Thanks bro! I really needed to get that out lol :)

Cheez13
02-25-2013, 12:08 AM
You're welcome love you sis

Itachi Uchiha
02-25-2013, 12:15 AM
There once was an Electrode named BOOM. He used a +6 stat boosted life orb Self Destruct and all life ended.

GaryEhffinJoaker
02-25-2013, 01:59 AM
Seems this should be in the Creative and Fun Section...

The Kiwi Dragon
02-25-2013, 06:05 AM
There once was an Electrode named BOOM. He used a +6 stat boosted life orb Self Destruct and all life ended.

Why doesn't anyone like Explosion anymore?

Caseryn
03-05-2013, 12:53 AM

Yay! I just love happy endings!! :-)

GreyMatterist7
03-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Ah but there is also Aura's backstory! Great job Seneca! I and Seneca will be coordinating a full story guys, so just get ready!

NightmareRageMonster
03-16-2013, 08:35 PM
And when you escaped you came across a beasley kyurem(me) and he helped u!:)

Lunar_Clipse
03-17-2013, 10:05 AM
hi candy whats a fleeceon and story is pretty good

Lunar_Clipse
03-17-2013, 10:06 AM
can i join in to the story

NightmareRageMonster
03-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Thanks for putting me in here!!!!!:) love ya soooo much sis!!!

Cotton Candy
03-25-2013, 05:42 PM
he hey! no problem! he is part of the sacred swords team anyway!

NightmareRageMonster
04-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Yup!thank u sooo much!*hugs*

Mega Klefki
04-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Can i be in ur story????

Cotton Candy
04-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Sure thing!

Caseryn
04-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Can random flareon come in too? *Puppy eyes. Wait, FLAREON EYES*