PDA

View Full Version : Music in me!

Tyrantking6
02-25-2013, 04:11 PM
lol so guys how many of you like to sometimes just chill out and do nothing but think to yourself and relax to your favorite music or maybe make your own music? I love music its one of my main things I am always listening to it and even lately have been making my own I just love it it helps me think when I write my stories relax when I need to and just chill all around what about all of you? PS: if anyone knows how to make cool lookin logo's and such hit me up because I need one for my channel on youtube one that fits the name Tyrantking6 :P.

Tyrantking6
03-02-2013, 02:10 AM
am I the only musician in da house

musicdude1815
03-02-2013, 03:49 AM
I use to play bass and cover bands like Rage Against the Machine, Iggy Pop, and other Punk/ Alternative bands. But that was close to a decade ago.

blaziking
03-02-2013, 09:27 PM
I agree, In the summers before i had a job i used to just lie on my bed for hours listening to CD's. It was almost as good as having friends to hang out with lol. I listen to a few of your songs but they are not really my thing sorry. I prefer my Dance music to have more Bass and Melody but keep it up!

Tyrantking6
03-04-2013, 04:18 AM
well least you listened to it thats all I can ask :)

NatalyaBelarus<3
03-04-2013, 07:09 PM
I like music so much, I'd have no idea what I'd do with out it. I like to listen to so many rock/metal bands, dubstep and I play an instrument myself. I've been playing clarinet for almost 6 years. I plan on learning new instruments too.

Tyrantking6
03-04-2013, 11:15 PM
I like music so much, I'd have no idea what I'd do with out it. I like to listen to so many rock/metal bands, dubstep and I play an instrument myself. I've been playing clarinet for almost 6 years. I plan on learning new instruments too.

nice besides making my own music I also play tuba and am learning guitar and drums :P

blaziking
03-05-2013, 09:46 AM
well least you listened to it thats all I can ask :)
No problem =] I always try to find new music!!

Umari
03-07-2013, 04:49 AM
Listening to Mentality right now. I'm really liking it. What program do you use? I'm learning to use FL Studio 10 but it's quite hard. Do you mix your tracks at all?

Gdsk1120
03-07-2013, 06:05 AM
I like to play my clarinet and listen to imagen dragons

Tyrantking6
03-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Listening to Mentality right now. I'm really liking it. What program do you use? I'm learning to use FL Studio 10 but it's quite hard. Do you mix your tracks at all?
I use a program online called soundation which in a similar manner to Fl or garageband lets you take pre made drum sounds or guitar and such and make them your own and im glad you like it

Umari
03-08-2013, 02:49 AM
I use a program online called soundation which in a similar manner to Fl or garageband lets you take pre made drum sounds or guitar and such and make them your own and im glad you like it
Is it easy to use? I wanna try out some diff things but need to know which is good. Would you recommend it?

Tyrantking6
03-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Is it easy to use? I wanna try out some diff things but need to know which is good. Would you recommend it?
yeah it's pretty easy to use and I would recommend it because its free and works pretty dang good

Umari
03-08-2013, 10:37 PM
yeah it's pretty easy to use and I would recommend it because its free and works pretty dang good

I'll go ahead and download it. If I get anything good, I'll be sure to post it ^.^

Tyrantking6
03-09-2013, 01:44 AM
I'll go ahead and download it. If I get anything good, I'll be sure to post it ^.^ you dont even have to download it :3 its an in browser studio

Umari
03-09-2013, 08:30 PM
you dont even have to download it :3 its an in browser studio

I tried it last night and did not like it at all :l So I watched a couple guides on YouTube for FL Studio and came up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhNcHrYBW3I

It's alright. Not the best.

Tyrantking6
03-10-2013, 02:17 AM
I tried it last night and did not like it at all :l So I watched a couple guides on YouTube for FL Studio and came up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhNcHrYBW3I

It's alright. Not the best. nice sorry you didnt like the program xP