PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Dragon Gym Students

ShadowPhoenix
02-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Hey guys, this is for all gyms i own, which right now is one, Undead's dragon. I'm trying to make it as gym like as possible by getting students for people to challenge to get to me and win the badge. i need 6 people. right now, all slots are available. read my gym rules in this link. http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?discussionid=1080&do=discuss there are more rules, so you may have to look at them. What i require for you guys to do is fill out a questionare. these are the questions:
What position are you going for in challenge (1st...Last)?
What are your pokemon?
gender, shininess, nature, movesets, and ability
Reason for joining?
What do you want to learn?
i will be editing as i select people and get them in order. If you challenge my gym and someone beats you but you beat everyone else but the position. you take on the position you last beat and everyone is move down one slot. ex. person beats first three but loses 4th, takes on 3rd and 3rd is moved down to second, second moved to first, first pushed out. not harshly. but if you have an argument against that, let me know and i'll make the changes possible.

Spartan117
02-27-2013, 08:34 PM
1st posistion shiny garchomp shiny haxarus shiny dragonite
Haxorus is a careful nature moves undecided due to further training ability rivalry
Garchomp is a rash nature dradon claw earthquake dragon rush and dig abillity rivalry
Dragonite is uncertain will be getting it on my whit vetsion 2 in a little while once i beat white forrest but will train fast and keep you up to speed
Joining for fun and battles

Caseryn
02-28-2013, 12:47 AM
Would like to enter for 2nd.

I will be using:
Shiny male Dragonair (level and moves to change soon)
Ability: marvel scale
Male axew (level 36, scary face, slash, false swipe, dragon claw)
Ability: rivalry
Female dragonite (lvl 62 thunderbolt, strength, flamethrower, fly)
Ability: inner focus.

And that's it! :-)

Caseryn xxx

Please post all messages to my profile!

Caseryn
02-28-2013, 12:50 AM
Natures

Dragonair: jolly
Axew: rash
Dragonite: mild

I wanna join cos I love dragon types!

The Kiwi Dragon
02-28-2013, 08:50 AM
Hey guys, this is for all gyms i own, which right now is one, Undead's dragon. I'm trying to make it as gym like as possible by getting students for people to challenge to get to me and win the badge. i need 6 people. right now, all slots are available. read my gym rules in this link. http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?discussionid=1080&do=discuss there are more rules, so you may have to look at them. What i require for you guys to do is fill out a questionare. these are the questions:
What position are you going for in challenge (1st...Last)?
What are your pokemon?
gender, shininess, nature, movesets, and ability
Reason for joining?
What do you want to learn?
i will be editing as i select people and get them in order. If you challenge my gym and someone beats you but you beat everyone else but the position. you take on the position you last beat and everyone is move down one slot. ex. person beats first three but loses 4th, takes on 3rd and 3rd is moved down to second, second moved to first, first pushed out. not harshly. but if you have an argument against that, let me know and i'll make the changes possible.

The Dragon Gym Leader is teaching newer students? :p I too am part of UnDead's league, but no one dare surpasses moi, TLR the E4 Ultimate Dragon Master! :D

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-28-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm also a part of UnDead's league as the Water leader but I'm primarily a Dragon Trainer

The Kiwi Dragon
02-28-2013, 08:57 AM
And I'd like to battle this teaching thing to see what the new blood is made of but I'm all Level 100's, so my apologies.

ShadowPhoenix
02-28-2013, 04:21 PM
Caseryn has made it in the gym here's the positions in order of challenge.
1st - Confidential21169
2nd - Caseryn
3rd - KyremBeast
And Lone, i would like to learn something from everybody. so a battle is fine with me. if it's a challenge talk the other three guys first

The Kiwi Dragon
03-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Alright then... Your students shall fall to the most powerful dragon trainer of PokeBay.

Caseryn
03-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Also added druddigon, deino and altaria to my team to make a full six.

VictiniBlastDP
03-02-2013, 02:30 AM
This made me laugh... :L Not sure as too why... No comment.

ShadowPhoenix
03-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Caseryn will be out for a bit. just thought to let you guys know. Lone, move right on to KyremBeast

The Kiwi Dragon
03-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Excellent! :D

Caseryn
03-03-2013, 10:14 PM
OK, just 3 more to get over level 50!

ShadowPhoenix
03-08-2013, 06:05 PM
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! there will no longer be any students for my gym.