PDA

View Full Version : Runescape! :D

kiwi303
02-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Here we can post our runescape usernames so we can add eachother and maybe make a clan with the users of pokebay who play this game! I found my user and password a while ago. I havent played this game in years! XD Post anything you want about the game on here! Have fun! :D

My username for Runescape is "battgurl303"
Add me if you want :3

Tyrantking6
02-28-2013, 10:41 PM
im sorry but that game sucks :P it used to be fun now its a piece of crap now I play games that are fun and interesting like tf2 or bioshock or brutal legend :P or did they re bring back the old one? if so then I might have a reason to get covered in cheeto's and rootbeer again

kiwi303
02-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Well, i still see it as the same. But there is something on the site that says to play on the old servers so i guess you can play the old version :3 I still like it. It doesnt seem to have changes THAT much to me.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-01-2013, 06:27 AM
Well, i still see it as the same. But there is something on the site that says to play on the old servers so i guess you can play the old version :3 I still like it. It doesnt seem to have changes THAT much to me.

I used to play but my acc got hacked and the Staff did jack crap about it, being LV37 I gave up. Haven't played since 2007.

kiwi303
03-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Damn that sucks ;=; maybe you can put forgot password, get the passwrod in your email, and change it. Idk. Changing passwords constantly is a good idea

The Kiwi Dragon
03-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Damn that sucks ;=; maybe you can put forgot password, get the passwrod in your email, and change it. Idk. Changing passwords constantly is a good idea

Tried that. Says my account no longer exists and never existed.