PDA

View Full Version : Hottest Guy And Girl Characters From Video Games

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Hey Guys,

I'm sure I'm not the only person on here who loves other video games besides Pokemon. There are a bunch of other games out there and I'm sure I'm not the only person who has ever had an in-game crush on one or many of the characters while playing a game, as crazy and delusional as that sounds!
I'm writing my top ten list of hottest video game guys and I'll follow that with another post of the hottest girls.

Feel free to post underneath you're in-game crushes, seeing as I haven't played every game in the world, it's very likely there are hundreds that I don't know and so haven't put in my list.

Male Bachelor 10 - Kyle Hyde : Hotel Dusk

It's heartwrenching to have to place Kyle at number 10 of this list. For any of you who have ever played Hotel Dusk, as a girl, I'm sure you would have at least felt some love for this guy. He's your typical ex-cop detective type who hasn't lost the skill to be a cop, and you pretty much follow him around for the whole game while he figures out everyone's secrets and pulls out all those skeletons in their closets.
With his sharp suit and cute hair he is definatley a good contender for one of the hottest guys. Sure he's not the most macho guy I could pull out but he sure has some undeniable charm going for him. He deffinatley deserves a spot somewhere on this list.

Male Bachelor 9 - Ryu/Ken : Street Fighter

Okay so I'm not a huge street fighter player, seeing as those fighting games quickly bore me and really make me angry when I lose! But one plus about playing this game was getting to see Ryu and Ken. Ryu, for me, is the big winner, but seeing as Ken is sort of his friendly counterpart, I decided to put him in for the one's who'd fancy him more. This may be besides the point, but hello, has anyone seen those muscles? They're so enticing! One of the things I love about video games is they way they can contort reality and make it seem possible, even though I don't think it is.
Can someone really have that much beef on their arms and still move that fast while punching out balls of blue and orange fire? I don't think so. And yeah, sometimes they do look extremely intimidating, but that's actually quite fanciful for me... that's if you like.. you know.. dark looking guys.. who looked as though they'd punch you right in the face if you looked at them the wrong way.

And yep that's me.

Male Bachelor 8 - Johnny Gat - Saints Row 1,2,3

So I know right now a lot of you will probably go and throw up in your hats, because this guy can quickly become someone to hate. But this is my post and thankfully, I'm the one who gets to pick!
I picked Johnny, not out of looks, but out of personality. I won't hesitate to say that in the first and second games Johnny was BUTT ugly. I mean, he looked like a hardcore macho Jackie Chan or something with even uglier hair. But without fail Johnny always made me laugh, and sometimes it's the jokes and funny things they say that can get to a girls heart! Sure he had this sarcastic, rude way of making jokes, but he always had a quick wit and something entertaining to say. Others may feel the differently but for me I quickly warmed up to this guy.
The thing that annoys the hell out of me is that the creators made him so distateful looking during the first two games, and then when the third game came out his character layover had completely changed. Instead of some fool with a two toned hair cut he became a sharp, dangerous, handsome guy with the same laughable charm he had before..
And then they decide to kill him off right at the start of the game! Well, I'm just saying, but if they don't magically bring him back in the next game, that's the end of my consumer purchases Saints Row.
Yup, I like this character so much that if they don't bring him back I'm refusing to play, so clearly, Johnny deserves this spot!

Male Bachelor 7 - Pheonix Wright : Ace Attorney Series, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth A/A

There was no way I could leave dear Pheonix out of this list. He is the cute, caring, dedicated and funny protagonist from most games that make up the Ace Attorney Series. His name is daring and his look is sharp. Throughout the game you'll follow him in his desire to be one of the best lawyers. If you play through the whole series you'll get to play as a new intern lawyer Apollo who Pheonix takes under his wing and you'll also play as Miles Edgeworth, who was his biggest rival but turns out to be one of his best mates. In playing all these people you get to see Pheonix's whole story and you'll see all of his sides. He seems to be an all rounded guy, but what did it for me is the part where you see him in college before he became a lawyer, and he ends up getting framed by his then girlfriend, who is a downright tramp! Pheonix even goes so far as to wear a pink and red jumper with a big fat loveheart on it, so that he could show his love for that girl. He's a total sweetheart and it's funny to watch him fail cases and win cases.

Overall he's a great character, winning cases in ways that are just stupid and unrealistic. As someone who played the series addictively, it is almost a duty for me to put him on here. I just find him adorable.

Male Bachelor 6 - Klavier Gavin : Apollo Justice

This guy comes from the same games as Pheonix Wright, but I put him in mainly because there's a limited amount of blonde haired in-game characters that I've found attractive! You just need to take a look at him to find his charm, for the benefit of you I'll add in a little picture. With that tanned skin and long blonde hair and smoky eyes! I'm kind of in gaming heaven! Oh and did I mention he's a prosector? So that would be, the hot and rich Klavier Gavin, the exotic wonder. I can't figure out if he's meant to be completely good or bad in this game, but I'm going to lean on him being mostly a good character, he seems a little shady when you play the game, but who knows? He's still good to look at.

Oh yeah he also speak with a sexy german accent so, here's to Klavier being doubly exotic.

Male Bachelor 5 - Spider Man : Spider Man Games!

Okay so SpiderMan is more a comic book- movie character rather than a gaming character, but no one can deny how adorbaly cute and nerdy this character is. In the games you don't really get to see much about Peter Parker, and you play simply as Spider Man defeating the bad guys. But we all know how the story goes.
Cute dorky Peter Parker (who's actually a complete hunk, rather it be Toby Maguire or Andrew Garfeild) get's picked on at school, day after day, for being a dork until he ends up at a lab and gets bitten by some super spider, which in turn gives him some awesome spider-like abilities.
Now I have always had a thing for a superhero that can fly, and seeing as Superman isn't really as much a gaming persona as Spider Man is, well, swinging through the city on steel strength webs of string seems pretty darn good to me. Plus he's lithe, small and can dominate enemies that are at least fifty times his size. So if that isn't sexy enough for you, then I don't know what is.

Male Bachelor 4 - Alistair : Dragon Age 1 Origins

Okay so Alistair is a complete sap, and probably one of the most girly characters in the game. He seems like a guy who would be scared of spiders and bats and hate seeing the splatter of blood, which kind of contradicts the fact that he's the hidden King Of Fereldon and is a high ranked Grey Warden, a Grey Warden being like a warrior who searches out magic folk and captures them with the intent to put them in aristocratic prisons so that they can't do any damage to the outside world. Despite his soft side, he really is a sweetheart, who has never really been with a women or really had a girlfriend, and is super shy! This was always fun for me playing the game, as you have a barrage full of options to flirt and joke with the guys and girls in the game, and seeing his reaction to my advances was always funny, and just made him seem more adorable. He's an exception to my, no blondes thing, and I actually find him openly handsome.

While playing the game I managed to swoon him enough to convince him to admit that he was inlove with me, which was all good and dandy despite the fact that I had already convinced Zevran and Lilliana to fall in love with me as well. That's right, Lilliana has a bit of a thing for woman apparently, and doesn't mind a bit of girl on girl contact. Due to his jealousy, I ended up having to choose between them all, so I chose Alistair, only to get to the end of the game and realise that to slay the huge monstrous dragon, one of us would have to sacrifice our lives in order to kill it. For some reason, that was a duty of a Grey Warden, and so being the martyr that I am I bravely told Alistair that I wanted to be the one to kill the dragon so that he could be king.

But stupid Alistair shuts me down and goes and jumps into the Dragon's fiery pit's, declaring his love for me, and leaving all alone and with no one to love! This, my friends, is why Alistair get's a place on my list. He may be a complete dag and a sap, and even left me alone ( good thing I had cute Zevran to keep me company in the royal castle afterwards) with no one to love, I completely adore his act of bravery and duty.

You should all play this game, because it's pretty fun, and get a chance to check out Alistair before he throws himself to wolves over you again, girls!

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 02:09 AM
The rest of the guys will be put in another post once I've organised that, and then I'll post the ten hottest girls IMO :) Due to the fact that I can't write over 1000 words ( are you serious Pokebay! ) I have to split it up into parts which is frustrating, but oh well!

Hope you all find this interesting!

Voltaradragoness
03-06-2013, 02:24 AM
I think pit from kid icarus uprising is kinda cute :3

Baby Koga
03-06-2013, 02:44 AM
Lara Croft <3

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Hitomi from DOA. I love that girl :p

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-06-2013, 03:31 AM
Christie from Tekken

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:03 AM
See what I mean guys! This is why I had to create a thread about the hot guys! There are endless lists of all the hottest video gaming girls! But what about those poor guys that deserve recognition! :P

And Lara Croft is a womanly favourite of mine, she'll most likely make it onto the womens top ten!

And of course Moonshadowdragoness! Any guy who can fly is hot in my books!

Itachi
03-06-2013, 04:03 AM
N from 5th gen or Volkner from 4th gen :o

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Christie from Tekken

Oh I think Cammy is one of my favourites from Tekken.

Itachi
03-06-2013, 04:05 AM
Oh also Steven Stone <3 i love him! That's why I'm happy I'm Him in Aireas and Jeremys group :o

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:07 AM
N from 5th gen or Volkner from 4th gen :o

Yep they sure are! I was tossing over whether to put Pokemon Characters on the list but decided against it. Cilan, James and Volker win it for me :)

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-06-2013, 04:11 AM
If Pokemon characters count too I'd say Cynthia and Sabrina

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:12 AM
If Pokemon characters count too I'd say Cynthia and Sabrina

What about that Skyla! I mean, she hardly wears any clothes haha

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-06-2013, 04:15 AM
What about that Skyla! I mean, she hardly wears any clothes haha

Thats true haha I forgot about the 5th gen girls. From 5th gen Skyla and Elisa

Itachi
03-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Lol Jeremy and Ella xD that's funny but I have love Volkner he's just amazing , idk about any 5th gen guys except for N

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Misty, Sabrina, Skyla, Elesa, and freaking Flannery OMG... >.>

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:25 AM
Lol Jeremy and Ella xD that's funny but I have love Volkner he's just amazing , idk about any 5th gen guys except for N

N is pretty cute but a bit of a headcase, what with him growing up with Pokemon and being able to communicate with them and everything... Plus I don't really dig ponytails on guys but I can see what other people might think would appeal about him. I think his green hair is pretty groovy haha

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:26 AM

Haha oh no Gary calm down! Wouldn't want you to get too excited now, would we? :P

Itachi
03-06-2013, 04:28 AM
Haha I get what you mean Ella :) there on not really Many attractive guys in pokemon which makes me sad lol

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Haha oh no Gary calm down! Wouldn't want you to get too excited now, would we? :P

XD I'm perfectly fine. Oh yeah, also Fennel and Prof. Juniper... :p

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Haha I get what you mean Ella :) there on not really Many attractive guys in pokemon which makes me sad lol

I know :( I think it's just a typical thing with anything that revolves around Anime. Like you'll get you're average guys and then you'll get so many hot characters in the girls department that it's scary. It's like Anime revolves around hot girls! Don't get me wrong there are heaps of hot guy characters but I just think the amount of women that outweigh the guys is just insane :P

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:33 AM
XD I'm perfectly fine. Oh yeah, also Fennel and Prof. Juniper... :p

I just think they need to lose the lab coats, then they're deffinatley ten times hotter haha but then again that might be what appeals to you ;) the scientific type!

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-06-2013, 04:35 AM
I just think they need to lose the lab coats, then they're deffinatley ten times hotter haha but then again that might be what appeals to you ;) the scientific type!

True, LOL. Fennel's so adorable. When she appears in the Dream World, she's so cute with her eyes and everything. Anime tends to focus on the eyes so much. It moves me :p

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 04:38 AM
True, LOL. Fennel's so adorable. When she appears in the Dream World, she's so cute with her eyes and everything. Anime tends to focus on the eyes so much. It moves me :p

Oh yeah haha put Fennels hair out of that girly clip and throw on some slinky clothes and she'd be perfect :P Haha and oh I absolutely love the detail and emotion they put into those eyes, I'm a huge fan of Anime and Manga!

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-06-2013, 04:41 AM
Oh yeah haha put Fennels hair out of that girly clip and throw on some slinky clothes and she'd be perfect :P Haha and oh I absolutely love the detail and emotion they put into those eyes, I'm a huge fan of Anime and Manga!

Lol you'd be rather hard pressed to not find any female slinkly dressed as looking far more attractive xD

DejaVu146
03-06-2013, 05:06 AM

Read my mind! Haha

Princess Zelda
03-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Nathan drake and solid snake <.< nobody picked the two best so I guess I will

Princess Zelda
03-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Also my answer rhymed making it better

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Male Bachelor 3 - Nathan Drake : Uncharted Series

So I haven't actually played the game, but up until now I'd been hearing a lot of talk from other sources about a certain character named Nathan Drake who was apparently quite a spunk. I've checked him out, quite figuratively, and I've come to realise what all the fuss is about. He really is a nice peice! It's get's me excited about playing the games and makes me realise that if you have a great character who looks realistic and believeable, not to mention hot, it can really add the icing to the cake, so to speak. This Nathan Drake fellow is as handsome as they come, seemingly the male version of super hot Lara Croft! Thank God we have a male version for us women to feast our eyes upon.

I'm telling you guys, anyone who can look that good in a pair of jeans and a dusty white shirt is welcome to come spend some time with me anyday!

Oh also, his game is produced by the guys who created Crash Bandicoot! So that makes him even cooler.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-06-2013, 08:34 AM
10. Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series)
9. Nicole Hunter (007 - Bloodstone)
8. Phoebe (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
7. Iris (Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2)
6. Samus Aran (Metroid Series)
5. Rachel Teller/Brooke Burke (Need For Speed: Underground 2)
4. Lucy (Pokemon Emerald)
3. Flannery (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
2. Natalya Simyonova/Isabella Scorupco (GoldenEye 64, GoldenEye 007, GoldenEye Reloaded.)
1. Mia Townsend/Josie Merrin (Need For Speed: Most Wanted 05.)

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 08:37 AM
10. Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series)
9. Zoe Nightshade (007 - Everything or Nothing and 007 - Nightfire)
8. Phoebe (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
7. Iris (Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2)
6. Samus Aran (Metroid Series)
5. Rachel Teller/Brooke Burke (Need For Speed: Underground 2)
4. Lucy (Pokemon Emerald)
3. Flannery (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
2. Natalya Simyonova/Isabella Scorupco (GoldenEye 64, GoldenEye 007, GoldenEye Reloaded.)
1. Mia Townsend/Josie Merrin (Need For Speed: Most Wanted 05.)

You don't really dig bandicoots do you Nick :P?

The Kiwi Dragon
03-06-2013, 08:39 AM
You don't really dig bandicoots do you Nick :P?

She's kinda cute in the originals... In COTT and MOM she became semi-brattish.

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Rangiku (sorry if spelling is wrong) and Soi Fon from Bleach also Rayne from BloodRayne and Tifa Lockheart from FF

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Male Bachelor 2 - Snow : Final Fantasy Number 100 or something

I'm not sure what his purpose is in the game, seeing as my attention span wasn't long enough to keep me playing for a long enough period of time, only long enough to watch Snow march around looking fine searching for his long lost girlfriend. Something like that, anyway. Matter of the fact is that, even though I don't dig the beanie look, and that I find blondes to be cute as apposed to 'hot', I'd say Snow might be another exception.

There are quite a few good looking characters from the Final Fantasy Series, but I find the other's to be somewhat more boyish like and that doesn't really appeal to me as far as 'handsome' is concerned. Snow seems mature and hot-headed, not to mention brash, and the fact that he's still searching for his missing girlfriend is extremelly sweet!

Plus he rides that crazy motorcycle flying apparatus like machine. That's pretty damn hot, if you ask me.

EllaJaneBinks
03-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Male Bachelor 1 - Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

Okay so here we are finally at number one. Personally, when it comes to this place, there is one person I had pictured as having this spot, and no one can take that away from me! For any girls that have played through the two Assasins Creed games that revolved around him, I expect they must surely understand how amazing dear Ezio is. I simple find him flawless and if there was someone I could bring out of a game, not like I'd ever have the choice, this would be the guy I'd choose!

From his Nobleman status to his rugged appearance and trained Assasin skills, there isn't much that Ezio can't do. He sneaks through the shadows and can traverse the roofs and towers of Rome and any surrounding area quicker and stealthier than a cat. Those magnificent dives he does off those Eagle Towers are just amazing and the way he walks is panther like, setting him up as such a dreamboat. Not to mention that sexy Italian accent and that face! Oh and those Assasin outfit's he wears? Woooh!

I enjoyed playing him so much that I near cried when I realised he wasn't going to be that big a character in the next game. There is simply nothing I can fault about this guy which puts him at number one in my opinion. He is the epitome of everything I like and he's just so adorable.

Pretty much if my suitor could be a game character (Court) this is probably who he would be :P

Hopefully, someone out there understands what I mean!

4171 4172 4173

Voltaradragoness
03-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Pit can't fly without help. Stiill think he's cute

Tyrantking6
03-06-2013, 08:39 PM
well that's all lovely and whatnot but imo flannery takes it for pokemon and well tifa lockheart from final fantasy 7 :3

blaziking
03-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Zero Suit Samus Aran from Metroid Prime. I only played her in SSBB though.
Not Ping from Sleeping Dogs - non playable character but so cute.
And if your going into anime also I would say Morgianna from Magi, Mei from Naruto, and Misty,Skyla. Flannery, and Iris despite her weird clothes from Pokemon.

EllaJaneBinks
03-07-2013, 01:28 AM
Zero Suit Samus Aran from Metroid Prime. I only played her in SSBB though.
Not Ping from Sleeping Dogs - non playable character but so cute.
And if your going into anime also I would say Morgianna from Magi, Mei from Naruto, and Misty,Skyla. Flannery, and Iris despite her weird clothes from Pokemon.

I agree with all of that I just don't know about Iris, people keep saying her but in it she kind of seems like she would be about 11 years old or something. I take that from the size of her character compared to the others, aswell as the young sound of her voice... But maybe not, the way she is portrayed to me though makes it seem like she's really young, so it's weird to hear people say she's one of the hottest chicks :P

EllaJaneBinks
03-07-2013, 01:29 AM
well that's all lovely and whatnot but imo flannery takes it for pokemon and well tifa lockheart from final fantasy 7 :3

Mmmmmhmmm :) Tifa Lockheart is an all time favourite! She's so cute!

blaziking
03-07-2013, 01:52 AM
I agree with all of that I just don't know about Iris, people keep saying her but in it she kind of seems like she would be about 11 years old or something. I take that from the size of her character compared to the others, aswell as the young sound of her voice... But maybe not, the way she is portrayed to me though makes it seem like she's really young, so it's weird to hear people say she's one of the hottest chicks :P

Hmm i dunno i always presumed she was like 15/16 which now i think about it is still kinda weird :0

DejaVu146
03-07-2013, 04:02 AM
I also liked Jasmine in G/S/C/SS/HG

Voltaradragoness
03-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Pit and dark pit are cute

Tyrantking6
03-07-2013, 07:56 PM
youve said pit already xP

NatalyaBelarus<3
03-08-2013, 01:05 AM
Yuri from Tales of Vesperia!! <3 He is so awesome!!

Dhomie
03-10-2013, 03:50 AM
including pokemon, Sabrina in her gen 4 suit, Zero suit samus, and toon zelda from spirit tracks

EllaJaneBinks
03-10-2013, 09:04 AM

Lol this makes me laugh >.< Somebody's in loooooove!

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Lol this makes me laugh >.< Somebody's in loooooove!

Very true lol with Cynthia >.< Best pokemon girl ever

EllaJaneBinks
03-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Grrr Cynthia annoyed me with all her strong Pokemon and her hotness.

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Grrr Cynthia annoyed me with all her strong Pokemon and her hotness.

Perfect combination strong and hot women. They're the best. If she wasn't a fictional character I'd have to track her down LOL

EllaJaneBinks
03-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Perfect combination strong and hot women. They're the best. If she wasn't a fictional character I'd have to track her down LOL

No you wouldn't!!! Because you have Airea :)

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-10-2013, 11:31 AM
No you wouldn't!!! Because you have Airea :)

Yeah thats true, I care about Airea way too much to do that :) but I would be Cynthia's friend

EllaJaneBinks
03-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Yeah thats true, I care about Airea way too much to do that :) but I would be Cynthia's friend

I like the name Airea, is it her real name?

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-10-2013, 12:42 PM
I like the name Airea, is it her real name?

Yeah its her real name. Her Grandpa named her

EllaJaneBinks
03-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah its her real name. Her Grandpa named her

Wow, that's really beautiful ^.^ Classy lady!

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Wow, that's really beautiful ^.^ Classy lady!

She really is ^_^ I'm lucky this site allowed me to meet her and get to know her

Itachi
03-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Awh so cute ^^^

Tyrantking6
03-10-2013, 10:32 PM
xD all this talk of love is making me nauseous xP but I totally forgot one of the hot ladies Lilith from the borderlands series :3

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Awh so cute ^^^

Thanks Simone ^^ Cynthia is 3rd to me Airea 1st and you're 2nd Simone

EllaJaneBinks
03-11-2013, 03:12 AM
Love is nothing to be sick about :P

Cthulhu
05-29-2013, 06:47 AM
Jill Valentine, from the resident evil series.

Arrogant Watermelon
06-03-2013, 09:01 PM
For me....It would be "The Great Mighty Poo" From Conkers Bad Fur day. :p

Lunar_Clipse
06-03-2013, 09:56 PM
i think the hottest girl in all of my gaming is the girl master cheif talks to or flame princess.

Lunar_Clipse
06-08-2013, 07:08 AM
also Sakura and cammy of street fighter

Georgia
08-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Lara Croft <3 Even tho she is a girl..I still love her.

Alfier
08-02-2013, 10:37 AM
5822 5823
Flawless victory

Waveon
08-03-2013, 06:59 AM
yeah i like N a lot too... =)

NightmareRageMonster
08-10-2013, 05:45 PM
I like lara croft from tomb raider,ummm.....i like jill valentine, rose from street fighter,etc

Abaddon
12-31-2013, 04:15 AM
Allistair from Dragon Age all the way!!

Arrogant Watermelon
01-29-2014, 06:02 PM
I still think The great mighty poo is the most attractive charecter in any game.

Porygon-ZZZ
02-10-2014, 12:55 AM
I personally like the New style of Male Pokémon breeders in X & Y xD I like Deadpool's Personality in the game, he's Hilarious xD

The Kiwi Dragon
02-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Oh I think Cammy is one of my favourites from Tekken.

Cammy's from Street Fighter. :p And on the subject of Tekken Nina Williams is quite good!