PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for an experianced pokegen user.

Kit-Kat
03-11-2013, 10:31 PM
I need someone who can use pokegen without haveing any trouble with it. If you decide to help me i will PM links of uploaded pokemon to you, and you get them out of the GTS for me then pm me and we can set up a time to trade. I only need help with Gen 5. As a thank you once a week i will send you a link of a pokemon of your choice for you to get for yourself. Thank you.

stevenhazelwood24
03-12-2013, 01:45 PM
It doesn't quote work like that unfortunately unless you hit the distribution button on poke GTS :/

Kit-Kat
03-12-2013, 09:54 PM
It doesn't quote work like that unfortunately unless you hit the distribution button on poke GTS :/

i know that much, but i just need someone to help me get stuff that i've already made

stevenhazelwood24
03-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Set the Dns on your DS to the one on the site, make sure both devices are on the same network and then go the the Gts in game and do a trade

Kit-Kat
03-14-2013, 10:11 PM
Set the Dns on your DS to the one on the site, make sure both devices are on the same network and then go the the Gts in game and do a trade

i did, but it wont work for me. thats why im trying to find someone to do it for me

stevenhazelwood24
03-15-2013, 02:09 AM
Are the DS and pc/laptop on the same wifi network? Is the page for the pokemon you're trying to send also open at the same time? If not, that's where you need to correct the process

Kit-Kat
03-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Are the DS and pc/laptop on the same wifi network? Is the page for the pokemon you're trying to send also open at the same time? If not, that's where you need to correct the process

yes to both of those. besides, i made this thread to find someone to help me, not tell me what im doing wrong

stevenhazelwood24
03-17-2013, 04:26 AM
I'm trying to work out where it's going wrong so you don't have to rely on other people.

Kit-Kat
03-18-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm trying to work out where it's going wrong so you don't have to rely on other people.

well, if you find out something some of my other friends couldnt you'll have done something amazing lolz

Caseryn
03-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Hey, if u haven't already found someone, I can do it 4 u. :-)

Kit-Kat
03-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey, if u haven't already found someone, I can do it 4 u. :-)

you would? that would be awesome. can you start tomorow?