PDA

View Full Version : News Update on Pokemon X and Y Week 1

cuz bruh
03-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Welcome to my weekly update.
Pokemon X and Y are being released on October 2013. Till then, I will post updates on this thread.

Starter Pokemon's evolutions supposed to be revealed in 2 weeks!
Newer Pokemon evolutions like Emolga, Sawk and Throh.
Supposed to be based on France.
New Pikachu evolution is fake.
New trading system
More in-time gameplay.
Supposed to be a Trainer Customizer featuring different clothes, hair, etc.

Stay tuned for more info! See ya next week.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-15-2013, 10:14 PM
And your source for this information is?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-15-2013, 11:21 PM

Agreed; I'd like to know what source you're using...

IF there is an Emolga evolution, I will probably use it. Emolga is good as it is already so imagine it evolved !

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-15-2013, 11:25 PM

non existent and unverified.

Dhomie
03-16-2013, 02:10 AM
U sure about all this stuff

The Kiwi Dragon
03-16-2013, 05:33 AM
I've searched high and low for this information, and have found nothing. Not a single hint or murmur.
I personally would appreciate it if you didn't post information about the new gens, that have absolutely no base to them in the future.

Linkin Park
03-16-2013, 06:02 AM
I've searched high and low for this information, and have found nothing. Not a single hint or murmur.
I personally would appreciate it if you didn't post information about the new gens, that have absolutely no base to them in the future.
Pokemon X & Y: Every Rumour Analysed http://www.nowgamer.com/features/1834308/pokemon_x_y_every_rumour_analysed.html

The Kiwi Dragon
03-16-2013, 06:10 AM
Pokemon X & Y: Every Rumour Analysed http://www.nowgamer.com/features/183..._analysed.html

All they are, are rumours. No legitimate factual information...

cuz bruh
03-16-2013, 01:21 PM
All of these a rumors, and ideas. I should of said that in my thread sorry folks.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-16-2013, 01:53 PM
All of these a rumors, and ideas. I should of said that in my thread sorry folks.

That's fine! I enjoy knowing the rumors and analyzing them... The Farfetch'd evolution I find credible. Nintendo has wanted to have a 'new farfetch'd' for a while