PDA

View Full Version : how to get a girl friend if your 12

Lunar_Clipse
03-17-2013, 01:02 PM
hi peeps i like this girl and i really want to ask her out. 12,like the following shows adventure time,regular show and pokemon. Im britsh. i live in australia.im very funny and she likes the same shows and some stuff as me plz tell me some tips

Voltaradragoness
03-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Talk to her normally and bond. She just might ask you first!

UltraSound
03-17-2013, 02:13 PM
You have british accent?
She's aaaaaaaall yours. :P
No but in all seriousness, go talk to her. What to talk about? Try something like, for example if you guys like simpsons..."Hey, have you seen this episode where they blablabla". The conversation will start quickly. ;3 Also, try to find a small flower and give it to her. You don't need to spam her with gigantic rose bunches and chocolates, just give her a simple, small flower. That'll start a conversation with her and her friends, where your fate shall be decided, which will most likely be great. You know, all kinds of "Aw he's super cute, he gave me a flower, you should totally hang out with him more" and this kind of stuff.
I dearly apologize if I burst some magical pink bubbles here, but I personally don't think a 12 year old is old enough to date. I remember when I was your age, and I thought I was almost an adult already, but now that I look back, I was nothing but a stupid child, who didn't even know what love was exactly. Now I'm 16, and I still don't think I understand love.

the pokechamp 1
03-17-2013, 03:47 PM
be yourself

Caseryn
03-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Dude, right.

Here's what most 12 year old girls like to hear...

'Um... This isn't a dare... But will you go out with me?'

'Your hair looks really cute... I was wondering... Will you go out with me?'

'Um... (Insert name)? Will you go out with me?'

If you have anymore questions about this sort of thing, VM or pm me! Hope this helps! :-)

The Kiwi Dragon
03-17-2013, 07:50 PM
You have british accent?
She's aaaaaaaall yours. :P
No but in all seriousness, go talk to her. What to talk about? Try something like, for example if you guys like simpsons..."Hey, have you seen this episode where they blablabla". The conversation will start quickly. ;3 Also, try to find a small flower and give it to her. You don't need to spam her with gigantic rose bunches and chocolates, just give her a simple, small flower. That'll start a conversation with her and her friends, where your fate shall be decided, which will most likely be great. You know, all kinds of "Aw he's super cute, he gave me a flower, you should totally hang out with him more" and this kind of stuff.
I dearly apologize if I burst some magical pink bubbles here, but I personally don't think a 12 year old is old enough to date. I remember when I was your age, and I thought I was almost an adult already, but now that I look back, I was nothing but a stupid child, who didn't even know what love was exactly. Now I'm 16, and I still don't think I understand love.

I haz a British accent too... :p
And I gotta agree, 12 is way too young. Wait until you're about 13-14 IMO.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-17-2013, 09:20 PM
I got my first GF when I was 12. Just approach and talk to her as a friend for awhile, hang out occassionally (just you two) and she'll eventually like you as well. That's what I did... She actually cut me off when I was asking her out and she asked me out xD

Spaghetti124
03-17-2013, 10:08 PM
You may like her, but 12 is a bit young to be dating. I'd say wait a few years, at least until high-school or something, and then start dating. Enjoy your childhood--When one starts dating, things get complicated... fast.

Lunar_Clipse
03-18-2013, 12:37 AM
thanks dudes

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-18-2013, 12:41 AM
You may like her, but 12 is a bit young to be dating. I'd say wait a few years, at least until high-school or something, and then start dating. Enjoy your childhood--When one starts dating, things get complicated... fast.

It's appropriate for all ages. The extent to which should greatly vary though... Obviously you won't be doing HS level things as a 12 year old, but you can do BF/GF things on a Middle School-Level

Caseryn
03-18-2013, 01:17 AM
Look, I went out with my original boyfriend from ur 2 right up to ur 7. Now he throws dead rats at my window, and his mates smash my face in. It's so, so, much fun..

Josh :p
03-18-2013, 05:00 PM
lol i haz a welsh accent

but i am 12 and i did wat ultra said. i showed her that i liked her and then she grew to like me too then one day i asked to talk to her alone , i picked her a flower put it in her hair then just held her hand and smiled. if u do that girls will understand wat u mean

UltraSound
03-18-2013, 09:32 PM
It's appropriate for all ages. The extent to which should greatly vary though... Obviously you won't be doing HS level things as a 12 year old, but you can do BF/GF things on a Middle School-Level

As I said, as a 12-year-old, you think you think like an adult, when the reality is that you're still a kid. I'm a kid too, and I'm 16. I have no idea what love really is, (and I've been dating for 3 years!) but I'm eager to find out. Yet, I'm scared I'll make mistakes, which I have already done, far too many times. The level how many mistakes and how bad mistakes you do/might do is higher when you're younger. You can really hurt someone and not understand what you did. Afterwards, you will feel AWFUL. Trust me, I know what I'm saying...
It's appropriate, but I really, reaaaaaaally, REALLY wouldn't recommend it...if I could, I'd go back in time and hit my younger self. 38

Lunar_Clipse
03-19-2013, 12:38 AM
thanks again for the tips :D

Voltaradragoness
03-19-2013, 01:01 AM
Ah. I'm 13 and I'm dating. It ain't weird. My younger cosun has a girlfriend

Lunar_Clipse
03-19-2013, 06:46 PM
I GOT REJECTED BY HER :( . really sad

cuz bruh
03-20-2013, 01:33 AM
Just ask her out. See wat happens. And if she says no, then face facts, she dont want u

The Kiwi Dragon
03-20-2013, 07:57 AM
Just ask her out. See wat happens. And if she says no, then face facts, she dont want u

Congrats on sounding harsh to a 12 year old kid. 'Face facts she doesn't want you'? I wonder if you heeded your own advice before you started trying to steal other people's girlfriend's. Just because you've had a bad few days with being rejected for obvious reasons, doesn't mean you've gotta start being harsh and taking your sadness out on other people. Just think before you act OK?

UltraSound
03-20-2013, 09:07 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that... D:
May I ask what happened...?

Lunar_Clipse
03-21-2013, 12:32 AM
ok well i made her a picture and gave it to her. then at lunch i waited for her to be with under 5 friends near her (cus she has around 11 friends) and i just assked her out she said she will think about it. the next day she said no :( :( :( :( does not matter theres plenty more fish in the see

Lunar_Clipse
03-21-2013, 12:37 AM
oh and my friemds(not my best friends) keeps saying‘‘ u got rejected by ....‛‛ and i tell them‘‘ at least i have the balls to ask‛‛ XD

Caseryn
03-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Go on ya!

Cthulhu
03-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Sad. But in a few weeks you'll be over with it. Everyone gets rejected once.

Lunar_Clipse
03-21-2013, 07:45 PM
all ready over it

Lunar_Clipse
03-21-2013, 07:47 PM
in the first message in page 2 at the bottom i wrote see not sea

chuwachuwa
04-13-2013, 01:44 PM
It is appropriate for all ages because some people get there first BF/GF in primary school.

Georgia
05-19-2013, 12:01 AM
Ok in my opinion, you should wait in a couple of years and enjoy your childhood while it lasts. When I was 12 I couldn't handle being in a relationship so I would break it off, just remember you have all your teenage years, don't rush finding a girlfriend, you need to find the right one who you will be happy with and get on with very well. Just be yourself and don't try so hard when being around her, start off with being friends and work your way from there. I'm 15 and in love with with a britsh guy with a sexy accent which really did catch my attention, We were best friends but we both started to like each other...Now he means everything to me <3 and he had also commented before. He was the (TheRealLoneRenegade)