PDA

View Full Version : What pokemon/typing matchup would you like too see

Princess Zelda
03-18-2013, 12:03 PM
I personally want a grass fire pokemon or grass dragon pokemon and I seriously want them. A water bug type would be interesting. I'm pretty sure you people have your type wantings.

Caseryn
03-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Fighting/Flying.

reshilegend
03-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Ghost/Steel or Fighting/Ice. One very good defensive and one offensive typing.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Dragon/Psychic, Dragon/Grass, Dark/Rock, Steel/Ghost and most importantly Fire/Water.

Sccrfreek
03-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Dark/Rock

Ummmmm... tyranitar? And personally i want to see a fighting/ground pokemon. That would be pretty devastating offensively.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Ummmmm... tyranitar? And personally i want to see a fighting/ground pokemon. That would be pretty devastating offensively.

Totally forgot about him! :p

Sccrfreek
03-19-2013, 08:32 AM
Totally forgot about him! :p

Me too! Lol I actually had to double check to make sure he was haha. I always think he is dark/ground. But I think they could use some more of the dark/rock types than just the one.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Me too! Lol I actually had to double check to make sure he was haha. I always think he is dark/ground. But I think they could use some more of the dark/rock types than just the one.

Agreed!

reshilegend
03-19-2013, 02:33 PM
You also forgot the psychic dragons latios and latias lol
But yeah, more pokemon with this type or a new dragon/something combination would be cool too.

Kamina
06-24-2013, 01:16 AM
a ghost steel >:]

or a bug/ground

Cotton Candy
06-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Totally Dragon/grass

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Agreed with Reshi about Ghost/Steel, that would be fantastic. I like playing defensively so I've thought about that typing before ;D

I also want a Normal/Ghost-type, and a Ghost/Fighting-type. I also want a good Flying/Rock-type. Archeops is disappointing..

Lord Of Storms
06-24-2013, 05:25 AM
i agree with sccrfreek ground/fighting would be cool, but im looking for a water/fire type, like a lapras that rides in lava, would be cool or somehing of that nature, but i doubt that that would happen...

Chrome
06-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Poison/Steel, Dragon/Fighting, Bug/Psychic and Dark/Psychic :v
I think, that Dark/Psychic type pokemon will be good one with only one weakness - x4 to bug (as I calculated.) and immunity to psychic. Dragon/fighting will be good offensive one. Poison/Steel and Bug/Psychic will be just awesome. Anyway they will be awesome for me.

reshilegend
07-04-2013, 12:31 PM
And there we have it ladies and gentlemen, a steel/ghost Pokemon!
http://serebii.net/xypoke2.jpg
Doesn't look to bulky though, so my expectations for its defenses are kinda low. But still, awesome typing! Lol we already know one of its moves, it's pretty obvious what that will be.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-04-2013, 09:07 PM
And there we have it ladies and gentlemen, a steel/ghost Pokemon!
http://serebii.net/xypoke2.jpg
Doesn't look to bulky though, so my expectations for its defenses are kinda low. But still, awesome typing! Lol we already know one of its moves, it's pretty obvious what that will be.

Love it! I agree though, that it looks like it will be more offensive than defensive, but that's still a great typing! Immune to Poison, Normal, Fighting, and maybe Ground if it has Levitate!

The Kiwi Dragon
07-04-2013, 09:36 PM
I would love a Poison/Electric for some reason. I had an idea for an awesome one a few weeks ago not that Game Freak will give us a robot-like Pokemon with a titanium skeletal body covered with thick slime. But we can dream anyway. :p If it had Levitate I believe it'd only have Psychic as a weakness due to Ground being countered so it would be a very useful asset.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-04-2013, 09:39 PM
And by God that Steel/Ghost looks awesome as Hell! I'd love to use that. :p Only Fire and Water as weaknesses would be pretty decent. It'd also be neutral to Dark meaning this Pokemon would be very handy! :D
Now Game Freak, make a Fire/Water Pokemon for me and I will go nuts. It's just something I've wanted for years. :p

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Actually it would only be weak to Fire if it has Levitate xD Steel is resistant to Water. Anyways.. xD
And don't stop dreaming that Steel/Poison-type xD If GameFreak made a garbage bag into a Pokemon, I think they'd probably make a robot xD

reshilegend
07-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Actually it would only be weak to Fire if it has Levitate xD Steel is resistant to Water. Anyways.. xD

Actually Water moves are neutral to Steel ;)
Imagine playing Honedge (Confirmed English name) in the rain and an air balloon (in case it doesn't get levitate). I already like the typing, but the design of this Pokemon is good too!
I don't know why people say "oh look GF is so uncreative, it's just a sword wtf". It's a freaking ancient soul inside a sword which is simply awesome. Better than Cofagrigus imo.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Love it! Corny name, but it rolls off the tongue nicely :3

The Kiwi Dragon
07-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Actually Water moves are neutral to Steel ;)
Imagine playing Honedge (Confirmed English name) in the rain and an air balloon (in case it doesn't get levitate). I already like the typing, but the design of this Pokemon is good too!
I don't know why people say "oh look GF is so uncreative, it's just a sword wtf". It's a freaking ancient soul inside a sword which is simply awesome. Better than Cofagrigus imo.

I was telling 3 of my friends about it last night and they were totally loving the sound of it. :p

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-05-2013, 09:46 PM
I like the way it looks a lot! It's really cheesey, but then again, it's totally original, interesting story, and what I'm really wondering is how you would find one xD

LinuxUser
07-06-2013, 12:55 AM
bug psychic type

chomp-o-squirtle
07-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Ghost/Steel or Fighting/Ice. One very good defensive and one offensive typing.

new pokemon honedge

chomp-o-squirtle
07-06-2013, 09:31 AM
new pokemon honedge
ghost and steel

The Kiwi Dragon
07-06-2013, 10:43 AM
ghost and steel

Erm. We've been talking about it for the past two days. :p

Princess Zelda
07-06-2013, 05:36 PM
People going nuts in here XD

Arrogant Watermelon
07-06-2013, 07:20 PM
I want a Fire/fighting. We haven't had one of thos- Oh wait....

dragonite1115
07-08-2013, 12:16 AM
^ If this was reddit and I could upvote, I definitely would

reshilegend
07-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Poison/Steel, Dragon/Fighting, Bug/Psychic and Dark/Psychic :v
I think, that Dark/Psychic type pokemon will be good one with only one weakness - x4 to bug (as I calculated.) and immunity to psychic. Dragon/fighting will be good offensive one. Poison/Steel and Bug/Psychic will be just awesome. Anyway they will be awesome for me.

CoroCoro revealed two Dark/Psychic Pokemon, Maika and Karamanero (Japanese Names btw. I'm 99% sure they'll be called Inkay and Malimar in English.)
All the other new stuff here. (http://pokebeach.com/2013/07/corocoro-july)
Dark/Psychic is a pretty good typing I must say. I'm a bit disappointed that Xerneas is pure Fairy and not something like Fairy/Steel, but it's okay.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-11-2013, 02:49 PM
CoroCoro revealed two Dark/Psychic Pokemon, Maika and Karamanero (Japanese Names btw. I'm 99% sure they'll be called Inkay and Malimar in English.)
All the other new stuff here. (http://pokebeach.com/2013/07/corocoro-july)
Dark/Psychic is a pretty good typing I must say. I'm a bit disappointed that Xerneas is pure Fairy and not something like Fairy/Steel, but it's okay.

OMG same I thought it was gonna be part Steel-type! Whatever I still like the Fairy-typing :3 I like the Dark-Psychic-typing, and those squids will definitely be good supporters for my team with that attack Turn Over. The big squid looks pretty cool too! ^^