PDA

View Full Version : i'm done!

Cotton Candy
03-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Okay, so it seems that KeldeoLikeaBoss, TheRealLoneRenegade and I myself are in a bit of a little dilemma i guess. i just want you two to know how I feel.

I never wanted any of this to ever happen! Saying things like, lying, exaggerations, and the loss of friendship.
Well, i'm just going to spit it out.

Can you two please tell me the truth about everything? I'll tell my side.

Yes, its true, that I was the one who pm'd TheRealLoneRenegade but not to say you Keldeo, had problems, because, you dont. I pm'd him about what to say to you in the nicest way to say that I'm with Aura. Until I told you myself later. And, I do agree, we should let it slide by, I don't want any problems, or cause them.

Some of it was my fault, I admit. I should've told Keldeo (you) that I was with him in the first place, which I did. But, I did realise how much I know him more. I know what I said, and I just didn't want to hurt you (or your heart) So, I went with it. And yes, we could've- nevermind. I didn't want Aura to think I was cheating, cause, I'm not. I must be a truthful person, and I speak to you now, letting you know how I feel.

Just STOP the fighting! Please. I hope we can make up for our foolish acts, might add, mistakes. On here, I'd like to work it out on the posts (comment) section of this thread.

Oh, soooo sorry to sound mean!!!! XD But, can we also post our truths in this thread too? I just want everyone to be happy, and nobody banned or something.

Candy the Fleeceveon~
Hoping to make the world, a better place, one smile, and one laugh, at a time.

Anyone else is welcome to sort things out even though its between the three of us.

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-18-2013, 11:01 PM
If it's between you three, it may be best to, you know... keep in private instead of a public thread? .-. Just a thought.

cuz bruh
03-18-2013, 11:24 PM
TheLongRenegade posted me that you messaged him I had "problems". I know the truth, I just can't say it. .-. ahhhhhh so yeah,

Gaming Master 2000
03-18-2013, 11:58 PM
If it's between you three, it may be best to, you know... keep in private instead of a public thread? .-. Just a thought.

I agree, I think this is best to keep between you three.