PDA

View Full Version : PokeBay Battle Mania:

The Kiwi Dragon
03-19-2013, 08:09 AM
Hi everyone! This is a little thing I'm hoping to start as a WWE atmosphere for PokeBay where you can be your own superstar!
You can use it to arrange matches with other people and role-play/dramatise it in the chat without the interference of other people who aren't involved in it.
You can record matches from here using a video camera or whatever, and send them to me via email and I'll put them on the purpose made YouTube Channel.
There are rules which are shown in the Chat as you enter.
Anyone may join as long as they heed a few restrictions:

1. Over 15 Forum Posts or an Active PokeBay Member.
2. Not a time-waster.
3. I know you and allow you to join.
4. You agree to follow all rules.

If you meet the requirements, then I will PM you the link to join. The link must NOT be posted publicly here if I give you it or you will be banned from the Room.

There are many Battles you can perform in the Chat:

Straight Up Battle: Your classic battle. Any amount of Pokemon you decide.

Tag Team Terror: Team up with another member to take down two opponents in a Straight Up Battle. Last member(s) standing wins!

Triple Threat: Same as Tag Team Terror. Instead Using 3 players per team.

King of the Ring: Fight in a 4, 8 or 16 man championship match.

Royal Rumble: Defeat all opponents in a non-stop championship. If you get defeated, the victor will replace you in the streak.

Handicap Match. Like Tag Team Terror or Triple Threat. Only with different numbers of team members (eg 3 Vs 1). Not for the faint hearted!

Legendary Match: A match using only legendaries!

Clan War: Form a clan with 3 other members and defeat the entire other clan!

Lucky Type: A random Pokemon Type will be generated at the start of a match. You must use at least one Pokemon of this type. If you don't have a Pokemon of that type you lose by default.

No Holds Barred: A match where absolutely anything goes. Legendaries, Hacks, Clones and PokeGen Pokemon plus the usual ones are allowed here. No illegitimate moves or abilities however.

You and your opponent may decide the battle style: Single, Double, Triple or Rotation.

Members are also allowed to challenge another member. Members have the option to decline if they need to.

As you enter, you may choose a different username from your PokeBay one, but inform me who you are.
You will also be allowed to give your character a bio and decide if you want to be a hero, villain, neutral or anti-hero, just make sure you post them here!

You can fight over any Generation you wish: 4, 5 and 6 (When it's released! :p)

Anyone can join regardless of skill or experience, it's for fun after all!

I hope you all try this out and enjoy!

:cool: TRLR :cool: