PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to use RNG?

The Kiwi Dragon
03-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Can anyone here RNG? I'm in dire need of a RNG'd Cresselia for the International Challenge April.
I'm offering shinies and event Pokemon as long as you can do the job!

Thanks!

TRLR :cool:

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-23-2013, 03:39 PM
It's easy, depending on your standards for what you intend to RNG. You can theoretically get 31 IVs on every stat, a beneficial nature, and a shiny using it, but it's a matter of patience and whether or not you, with your own TID and SID, can possibly obtain such a perfect specimen. I'm assuming you've downloaded the program? If not, that's kinda important.... After that, it depends. Are you catching it in 5th gen or 4th gen? If 5th gen, do Gen 5 PIDRNG on the top left, and if 4th select Method J. I'll leave it here for now. Just post again after this is all done and I'll continue if you need me to... It's actually pretty self-explanatory after that.

Actually I forgot one thing that's very important... You need to find some parameters of your DS so it can be accurate. This process is a true pain in the butt but it has to be done, or it just won't work. It gives you some instructions on how to do so as you are setting it up so that won't be that bad, but it's awfully time-consuming

The Kiwi Dragon
03-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Actually I forgot one thing that's very important... You need to find some parameters of your DS so it can be accurate. This process is a true pain in the butt but it has to be done, or it just won't work. It gives you some instructions on how to do so as you are setting it up so that won't be that bad, but it's awfully time-consuming

Alright, cheers Papaya! :)