PDA

View Full Version : Speculation: Pre-Evolutions

cuz bruh
03-20-2013, 10:43 PM
I was looking at updates for Pokemon X and Y and saw a picture. It looked like a pre-evolution of Pinser. Looks sick! Leave in the comments on what you think.

Cotton Candy
03-23-2013, 11:25 PM
can we have the link please?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-24-2013, 12:45 AM
I searched and could not find the pictures, but I've found that Mr XY has been fairly accurate... Here's a link to the alleged Pokedex, and I'd believe it because, as every even gen, it barely has any Pokemon in it. http://cdn.leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/pokemon_xy_pokedex.png

These are just rumors until they are confirmed, however.

DejaVu146
03-24-2013, 12:57 AM
Everything at this point is speculation (most of which is fan art that is done really well). For that reason, I will be changing the title of the topic a little bit. I just don't want people to get the wrong idea that it has actually been revealed.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-24-2013, 01:25 AM
There is also a Heracross Pre-Evo according to him too!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-24-2013, 01:34 AM
There is also a Heracross Pre-Evo according to him too!

There seems to be a lot of Pre-evolutions/evolutions going by the names... We have Eyedol, Throhem, Sawkem, Sylveon, Houndoomed, Flyby'nyte, Buggler, Scimincer, Chryscross, and Hearofant.

Edit: Skarmish

The Kiwi Dragon
03-24-2013, 02:44 AM
There seems to be a lot of Pre-evolutions/evolutions going by the names... We have Eyedol, Throhem, Sawkem, Sylveon, Houndoomed, Flyby'nyte, Buggler, Scimincer, Chryscross, and Hearofant.

Edit: Skarmish

These are quite interesting, this is a list I found earlier:

666. Skarmish (Normal/Flying) Skarmory prevo
671. Buggler (Bug) Pinsir prevo
672. Scimincer (Bug) Pinsir evo
673. Chryscross (Bug) Heracross prevo
674. Hearofant (Normal) Bouffalant prevo - Audino Prevo
675. Toilelite (Normal) What? - Why for the love of God does it sound like toilet? Comon already!
679. Flyby'nyte (Normal/Flying) Farfetch'd evo
680. Lollilap (Normal) Lickitung prevo
681. Prowlion (Normal) Persian evo
682. Houndoomed (Dark/Fire) Houndoom evo(!)
683. Bomble (Bug/Flying) Combee evo
690. Pyrophos (Rock/Fire) Torkoal evo
693. Huevolk (Psychic) Sigilyph prevo
694. Eyedol (Ground/Psychic) Claydol evo
699. Bouson (Normal) Audino evo??? - Bouffalant Prevo
701. Ramzeez (Electric) Flaaffy evo
707. Sabullion (Dark/Ghost) Sableye evo
708. Throhem (Fighting) Throh evo
709. Sawkem (Fighting) Sawk evo
710. Lapier (Water) Lapras prevo
711. Chorustar (Water/Psychic) Starmie evo
714. Lumiscient (Water) Lumineon evo
724. Draguine (Dragon) Druddigon prevo
725. Yamazuna (Fighting) Hariyama evo
728. Nekken (Normal) Girafarig prevo
729. Banacopia (Grass) Tropius prevo
730. Herbud (Grass) Carnivine prevo
733. Fugills (Water/Poison) Qwilfish evo
734. Snomanitan (Fire/Ice) Darumaka evo
736. Mirrong (Steel/Psychic) Bronzor evo

These to me are just presumptions I got off Neoseeker. I've added my own opinion if I disagree with the statement.
One thing I find odd, is that fake fan art has already started to appear for the Prevo and Evo of Pinsir and Heracross. However no Heracross evo is listed here, so it's interesting to say the least.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-24-2013, 03:04 AM
These are quite interesting, this is a list I found earlier:

666. Skarmish (Normal/Flying) Skarmory prevo
671. Buggler (Bug) Pinsir prevo
672. Scimincer (Bug) Pinsir evo
673. Chryscross (Bug) Heracross prevo
674. Hearofant (Normal) Bouffalant prevo - Audino Prevo
675. Toilelite (Normal) What? - Why for the love of God does it sound like toilet? Comon already!
679. Flyby'nyte (Normal/Flying) Farfetch'd evo
680. Lollilap (Normal) Lickitung prevo
681. Prowlion (Normal) Persian evo
682. Houndoomed (Dark/Fire) Houndoom evo(!)
683. Bomble (Bug/Flying) Combee evo
690. Pyrophos (Rock/Fire) Torkoal evo
693. Huevolk (Psychic) Sigilyph prevo
694. Eyedol (Ground/Psychic) Claydol evo
699. Bouson (Normal) Audino evo??? - Bouffalant Prevo
701. Ramzeez (Electric) Flaaffy evo
707. Sabullion (Dark/Ghost) Sableye evo
708. Throhem (Fighting) Throh evo
709. Sawkem (Fighting) Sawk evo
710. Lapier (Water) Lapras prevo
711. Chorustar (Water/Psychic) Starmie evo
714. Lumiscient (Water) Lumineon evo
724. Draguine (Dragon) Druddigon prevo
725. Yamazuna (Fighting) Hariyama evo
728. Nekken (Normal) Girafarig prevo
729. Banacopia (Grass) Tropius prevo
730. Herbud (Grass) Carnivine prevo
733. Fugills (Water/Poison) Qwilfish evo
734. Snomanitan (Fire/Ice) Darumaka evo
736. Mirrong (Steel/Psychic) Bronzor evo

These to me are just presumptions I got off Neoseeker. I've added my own opinion if I disagree with the statement.
One thing I find odd, is that fake fan art has already started to appear for the Prevo and Evo of Pinsir and Heracross. However no Heracross evo is listed here, so it's interesting to say the least.

There have been fanarts for these for the longest of times though. In fact, you can google "(insert Pokemon name here) evolution" and I'm sure you'll get all sorts of fan art. There's also a Jynx evo that's been circulating, and that Farfetch'd evo is something that's actually been circulating since the reveal of a 4th gen; you can google a picture of that.

These will be so cool!!! Well, if they're real anyways.

UltraSound
03-24-2013, 12:52 PM
What I'd like to see is an evolution for Chatot! :3 Or a bird poke that wasn't a) legendary b) normal type. 38

cuz bruh
03-24-2013, 01:12 PM
LOL Same

The Kiwi Dragon
03-24-2013, 01:19 PM
What I'd like to see is an evolution for Chatot! :3 Or a bird poke that wasn't a) legendary b) normal type. 38

I disagree unfortunately, because quite simply what's the point in all honesty. No one I know actually uses it. And can't be used over Competitive Wi-Fi due to Chatter. The worst idea of a move in Pokemon history.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-24-2013, 08:02 PM
I disagree unfortunately, because quite simply what's the point in all honesty. No one I know actually uses it. And can't be used over Competitive Wi-Fi due to Chatter. The worst idea of a move in Pokemon history.

I like Chatter to a degree... If people wouldn't record inappropriate things on it, it would be usable on wi-fi. I like how it's power depends on your volume. They should just ban that specific move though, just like they ban Dark Void and not just Darkrai. Technically, a Smeargle could use Chatter over wi-fi, too. What happens then? That defeats the point of banning Chatot... Not that I'd use Chatot very much anyways, but it should have a chance to be used.

cuz bruh
03-25-2013, 02:01 PM
yeah I thjink so too

EllaJaneBinks
03-26-2013, 01:31 PM
All those names above - as much as I'd love for a whole heap of new evolutions for some of the older Pokemon - those names don't sound like the type of names they'd use for Pokemon.. They seem fake to me, they seem too long and complicated :P But I guess, what do I know?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-26-2013, 08:48 PM
All those names above - as much as I'd love for a whole heap of new evolutions for some of the older Pokemon - those names don't sound like the type of names they'd use for Pokemon.. They seem fake to me, they seem too long and complicated :P But I guess, what do I know?

Imo, neither did Chandelure. They've become a bit more creative with the names; they began by putting two words next to each other in 1st gen (sand shrew, volt orb, pika chu, etc.) to now being much more creative and removing letters, using latin origins, etc. Each gen it seems different

EllaJaneBinks
03-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Imo, neither did Chandelure. They've become a bit more creative with the names; they began by putting two words next to each other in 1st gen (sand shrew, volt orb, pika chu, etc.) to now being much more creative and removing letters, using latin origins, etc. Each gen it seems different

Yeah, that is true, but I don't know, they just don't sit right with me and I can't say why. :P
But I guess we won't know until the Pokemon are revealed.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Yeah, that is true, but I don't know, they just don't sit right with me and I can't say why. :P
But I guess we won't know until the Pokemon are revealed.

On the list I posted, the one sounding like Toilet doesn't make sense.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-28-2013, 12:22 AM
On the list I posted, the one sounding like Toilet doesn't make sense.

Lol Toilelite... I'd assume it's a poison type from the name but it's normal.... lol that's just funny xD It makes me think of Vannilite though, similar ending