PDA

View Full Version : Your Pokemon Aspirations! :)

The Kiwi Dragon
03-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Everyone has hopes, dreams and aspirations. And with some luck and hard work these aspirations can come true.
But what I want to know is what do you hope/dream/aspire to do in terms of Pokemon?
Personally for me, it is a long kept dream of one day going to the Pokemon World Championships and doing something great there (Paging Nintendo! :p).
What are your Pokemon hopes/dreams/aspirations?
Anything from just playing the game until you're old and grey to just simply having fun there are no bad suggestions.
So tell me what your goals are! :D

TRLR.

JandMChab
03-23-2013, 11:59 AM
My goal is to complete the national pokedex! I don't like fighting, the greatest pleasure for me is catching trading and maybe one day also breeding pokemon! :D good luck with your aspirations!

Caseryn
04-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Breed a shiny. I've never bred one. I want to breed either an eevee or vulpix. XD

Keitaro787
04-13-2013, 05:34 AM
To become an accomplished breeder and be able to breed more shinies than my shiny Eevee. I am currently trying to breed another one now. I want to be able to have an Eevee bred for each evolution it has. I also would like to become a competitive battler and actually start EV training and that so I just don't level up a Pokemon just to defeat Pokemon on the game, but to actually be able to fight and defeat other trainers outside of the AI on the game.

Lunar_Clipse
04-13-2013, 09:56 AM
get a ligit lv100 eevee pokemon team and become pokemon video game master just like ash.

ZoruaBoo
04-13-2013, 10:39 AM
A skilled RNGer, so far I can only do gender, shinyness and nature, I'm hoping to learn IVs.

Voltaradragoness
04-13-2013, 12:59 PM
To become a champion battler and shiny breeder

NightmareRageMonster
04-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Mine is too become the ultimate dragon master the world has ever seeeeen!!!!!!!!!

Mega Klefki
04-13-2013, 02:40 PM
I want to be the Master Ranger!!