PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Black and White Adventures of Unova League

cuz bruh
03-24-2013, 01:32 PM
Black was a 12 year old kid who wanted to beat the Unova League. That is all he ever dreamed of. " Ma, I am going to Junipers Lab!", Black said, putting on his baseball hat. His mom was cooking breakfast, and didn't notice him.

So as Black ventured off, Juniper was outside waiting for Black, Bianca, and Cheren. Cheren was waiting for Bianca. " What a klutz you are, Bianca.". She tried not to notice him. Black arrived, with a Pokemon! " YOU ALREADY HAVE A POKEMON!!", said Cheren. " You should go while she still has 2 more. Bianca and Cheren ran off like the wind. " He He, lets go."

Black forgot to get his Pokedex. He quickly got one off of his counter. His mom cooked and told Black that he should scan his Pokemon. So Black took his Pokedex, and scanned his new friend/Pokemon.

He looked at his Pokedex, puzzled. T-E-P-I-G. Tepig, the Fire Pig Pokemon. It blows fire through its nose. When it gets a cold, the fire turns to smoke. Known Moves, Tackle, Tail Whip, and Ember.

Black saw Bianca from a distance. She selected Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokemon. Black scanned the Pokemon. It was hard to get the information. S-N-I-V-Y, the Grass Snake Pokemon. The photosynthesize by bathing their tails in sunlight. When they are not feeling well, their tails droop.

Cheren got Oshawott, but didn't want anyone scanning it.

Black's journey finally starts now!

Day Later:

Black looked at his Poketech, and saw the time. He was shocked at the time, 12:38.

But why was he so shocked?

Black took his hat, Backpack, and Pokemon, and headed off, running like the wind.

Cheren and Bianca were already past Route 1.

Black charged through the tall grass, but encountered a Patrat.

Black threw Tepig's Pokeball into play.

Tepig used Ember, and that did the trick.

Black was trying to resist the other Pokemon and found himself in Accumula Ton, where Professor Juniper was.

TO BE CONTINUED.

cuz bruh
03-24-2013, 02:27 PM
RUSHED MUCH?

The Kiwi Dragon
03-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Nah it's all good. Just a spelling error on Poketch.