PDA

View Full Version : Greatest and worst moments of Pokémon

Caseryn
03-24-2013, 08:37 PM
My favourite moment was when I completed diamond. I actually got out of bed and bowed to arceus. Best of all, I had done it all myself. I trained those Pokémon for hours and hours. My WiFi didn't work, so I didn't trade ANY. My team kinda sucks, but I can't bear to do a poke transfer...

Another great moment was when I discovered that the snorunt I had been training, was a female. Of course, I transferred it to white 2 and used a dawn stone on it..

My worst moment...

Hmm...

Oh, yeah! Iris the champions Pokémon had one HP left. OUTRAGE. Boom! Over! Nothing!

But my worst moment was when my sapphire deleted itself..

So, what are your greatest (and worst) moments in Pokémon?

Waveon
03-24-2013, 08:46 PM
my greatest moment is when i discovered pokegts. =)

my worst moments are when i had black, the ghost type elite member knocked out all of my pokemon with one of hers. i didnt like to train a lot so thats why. she beat me like SEVEN TIMES! it was annoying. also i didnt know i could do it in any order...

Caseryn
03-24-2013, 08:48 PM
Oh, u use pokegts too? I love it soooo much! :-) :-)

Lunar_Clipse
04-19-2013, 11:24 PM
my best moments in pokemon is when i got zekrom in a pokeball full hp :) my next best moment was when a got creasila in a pokeball again my next best moment was when i beat the game in 6 hours before my friend did and he got it before me

my worst moments are when i could not use the fc room,when my sister deleted most of my best pokemon thats it