PDA

View Full Version : Need a girl. I am so lonely

cuz bruh
03-25-2013, 02:36 AM
I am too lonely. I was well------- nevermind. I need a girl. I was :o nevermind. Candy dumped me in the trash, not that I care, cause I hope Aura and her have an everlasting relationship. I feel lost and lonely. I hope I can get a nice girl. I am 13 years School isn't working out, since all of the girls are too girly for me. " Oh my god, One Direction!", and another famous quote is, " Oh my god, Justin Beliber foreves."

It annoys me to death hearing them nag. I need someone who is a girl, but not to the point where they are talking about One Direction and JB. But anyway, if you are 13 and looking for a guy, I am open for hits. :cool:

Mega Klefki
03-25-2013, 02:42 AM
I am too lonely. I was well------- nevermind. I need a girl. I was :o nevermind. Candy dumped me in the trash, not that I care, cause I hope Aura and her have an everlasting relationship. I feel lost and lonely. I hope I can get a nice girl. I am 13 years School isn't working out, since all of the girls are too girly for me. " Oh my god, One Direction!", and another famous quote is, " Oh my god, Justin Beliber foreves."

It annoys me to death hearing them nag. I need someone who is a girl, but not to the point where they are talking about One Direction and JB. But anyway, if you are 13 and looking for a guy, I am open for hits. :cool:

I know how ur feeling.. :(

cuz bruh
03-25-2013, 02:43 AM
Yeah right.

GreyMatterist7
03-25-2013, 02:45 AM
Not trying to start anything, but you were never dating keldeo.

Mega Klefki
03-25-2013, 02:48 AM
Yeah right.

What's that supposed to mean?

cuz bruh
03-25-2013, 02:48 AM
I agree with you

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-25-2013, 03:05 AM
I'm not trying to start anything but in order to get a girl you need to talk to them. Getting a girlfriend isn't like posting an add and having them jump all over you. Talk to them, get to know them and build a relationship.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-25-2013, 06:29 AM
I'm not trying to start anything but in order to get a girl you need to talk to them. Getting a girlfriend isn't like posting an add and having them jump all over you. Talk to them, get to know them and build a relationship.

Took the words straight outta my mouth.

cuz bruh
03-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the advice Master Lance and Renegade.

UltraSound
03-25-2013, 02:33 PM
Look...
After a break up, the absolutely WORST thing you can do is try to get a new gf to replace the old one. That's what we call here a "bandage relationship". After the relationship has ended, the first thing you get is the feeling of being alone. What you try to do is replace what you lost. Pretty much anything will do! It won't work, trust me, I've seen this in real life many, oh so many times...and it has never ended well.
Also, no one -NEEDS- a girlfriend. You're lonely now, but you'll get over it. Try to avoid love for a week, two, or even for a few months. Being single isn't the end of the World. It may feel like it now, but you'll laugh at this loneliness after some time. ;3
And for the last one, creating a thread to get a girlfriend really gives an impression to girls with taste that you'll take anyone, and that makes them turn away from you. And so what if someone likes JB or 1D? I personally don't, but if someone does, it doesn't affect what I think of them. Music is only one part of a human being, it shouldn't be something that you judge the whole person with.

cuz bruh
03-25-2013, 03:40 PM
OK now don't start something you cant finish!

carcinoGeneticist
03-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Since when did Pokebay become E-Harmony, or a "Days of Our Lives" fan site?

Cotton Candy
03-25-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm sorry dude really...it just wasn't meant to be! Its okay that you didn't know I was dating either! Everyone makes mistakes! Also I didn't dump you! XD I just told you the truth >.>

Sandman
03-25-2013, 05:27 PM
100% This. (minus the acceptance of JB and 1D part lol) it's the circle of life, Keldeo. You're going to face this many times in life, but you'll bounce back everytime. Cheer up, bud.

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Look...
After a break up, the absolutely WORST thing you can do is try to get a new gf to replace the old one. That's what we call here a "bandage relationship". After the relationship has ended, the first thing you get is the feeling of being alone. What you try to do is replace what you lost. Pretty much anything will do! It won't work, trust me, I've seen this in real life many, oh so many times...and it has never ended well.
Also, no one -NEEDS- a girlfriend. You're lonely now, but you'll get over it. Try to avoid love for a week, two, or even for a few months. Being single isn't the end of the World. It may feel like it now, but you'll laugh at this loneliness after some time. ;3
And for the last one, creating a thread to get a girlfriend really gives an impression to girls with taste that you'll take anyone, and that makes them turn away from you. And so what if someone likes JB or 1D? I personally don't, but if someone does, it doesn't affect what I think of them. Music is only one part of a human being, it shouldn't be something that you judge the whole person with.

I completely agree that someone shouldn't be judged on the music they listen to. I also like the way you worded it when looking for a gf right after getting out of a relationship.

cuz bruh
03-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Just close the thread plz. You guys are putting me in more stress, well not all of you anyway.

Kurosaki Ichigo
03-25-2013, 11:43 PM
Just close the thread plz. You guys are putting me in more stress, well not all of you anyway.

Not intentional just being honest

UltraSound
03-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Closing.