PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Anime in a Book

cuz bruh
03-25-2013, 01:57 PM
In Ash's Room

Ash, a young boy, exited to become a Pokemon Trainer. He was in his room, watching the Elite Four Battle live! He was up way after his bedtime, watching the Elite Four, watch each strategy they pulled off against each other. Ash's mom went into his room and yelled at him, for being up too late. He finally decided to turn off his T.V. and go to bed.

Ash in the nights darkness was dreaming about the different Pokemon starters that were going to be there. Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squrtile. He seemed to be deciding which one to take. He couldn't decide which starter.

Ash woke up the next day, to find his favorite Pokeball Alarm, broken. The time got away from him! He was late to get his new Pokemon. He didn't even get dressed, he just ran off to get his Pokemon. When he arrived to the Pokemon Lab, he saw Gary Oak, being chanted by cheerleaders. " Hey Ash, nice boxers, loser. I already got my Pokemon.". " Who cares, Gary, it not like I am not getting my Pokemon.". They both glared at each other.

Ah then ran into the lab and askked Professor Oak, what Pokemon he had left. Professor Oak had one Pokemon. Ash didn't care what type of Pokemon it was, he just wanted it. Professor explained that it didn't like Pokeballs, and you should let it stroll with you. He let the Pokemon go, out of the Pokeball. It was a ------------

TO BE CONTINUED

Mega Klefki
03-28-2013, 11:38 PM
Wonder what is was....

The Kiwi Dragon
03-29-2013, 01:41 AM
It was... Cubone's dead mother! :D

cuz bruh
03-29-2013, 03:22 PM
LOL everyone who like Pokemlon should know this one.

Caseryn
03-29-2013, 03:25 PM
It's missing no!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Lord Of Storms
03-29-2013, 04:22 PM
its a dunsparce, defeniatly a dunsparce XD

cuz bruh
03-30-2013, 08:51 PM
Totally

Porygon-ZZZ
04-10-2013, 09:36 AM
It's Pikachu

Caseryn
04-10-2013, 10:30 AM
It's Pikachu

Are you sure? I could've sworn it would be a missing no...