PDA

View Full Version : Serebii Membership

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-28-2013, 02:22 AM
Who here has a Serebii membership? I'd like to know if there are any other Serebii users here :)

Also, I want to start a clan on Serebii, and start off with a good amount of members, so anyone interested in that may also post ! Tell me your usernames and I will send you a friend request on Serebii and hopefully I can get this clan started ! :D

The Kiwi Dragon
03-28-2013, 03:34 AM
Who here has a Serebii membership? I'd like to know if there are any other Serebii users here :)

Also, I want to start a clan on Serebii, and start off with a good amount of members, so anyone interested in that may also post ! Tell me your usernames and I will send you a friend request on Serebii and hopefully I can get this clan started ! :D

I've joined Serebii today actually seeing as I use it a ton for POTW. So it's only natural for person who gets a ton of info from there to join it.
I've also joined Bulbagarden and I intend on joining Smogon University and Nugget Bridge.
DeltaC4 or Raiden as he's called here, also joined Serebii last year.

cuz bruh
03-28-2013, 12:22 PM
I joined awhile ago. I will go on and get my password. I will probably see you on there.

Caseryn
05-16-2013, 10:21 PM
I've joined as Janice Quatlane. It's quite a nice site. A larger version of pokebay, due to the layout of it.

samueln
05-17-2013, 04:11 PM
samueln the name

VikeTheGiratina
09-14-2013, 12:35 AM
i love serebii... i dont use the forums but i still love serebii for imformation

chomp-o-squirtle
09-14-2013, 09:15 AM
i do im squirlesareawesome

Nature
09-15-2013, 12:47 PM
I am TrueEye :) does anyone know how to get to chat on the website? :)

Marill
10-27-2013, 04:19 PM
I have a couple of user names on there, Which reminds me I havnt been there for a while