PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Legendary Champion of Pokebay/Challenges of Masters

ShadowPhoenix
03-28-2013, 11:47 PM
The group, Legends Will be Remembered, is now complete. Once 5 challenges have gone on in the group, then the path to become the Legendary Champion will open up. This path is for the person who knows every legendary by the back of their hand and thinks they're master of all Legends. The rules for challengers of the path are as follows.

-Use any 6 legends you would like, just as long as they're legit, NOT HACKED
-Follow rules. Some people don't have all legend pokemon, that's why the challenger can use any 6 Legends, as long as they're legendary.
-All masters must be beaten. Same team needs to be used all the way through.
-Masters CAN NOT walk the path unless they find someone to take their slot. Then they may challenge the path
EDIT: Masters are now allowed to walk this path to become legend now.

When the Champion is made, whoever rises on top, and is challenged by someone who has done the same, those rules will be decided later. Right now, 10 challenges to masters must be made to get to this point. Post here if you are challenging for the path, and if not, if you are challenging a master.

bluesunwolf
03-29-2013, 12:00 AM
so other people not in the group hav to challegne us

ShadowPhoenix
03-29-2013, 12:09 AM
yes. exactly, but people IN the group cannot go on the path. They're an obstacle or hurdle as I'd say

ShadowPhoenix
03-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Interesting. Nobody seems to want to walk this path. I think I might as well give it a go. Just need 5 challenges so i can kick start.

ShadowPhoenix
04-14-2013, 10:32 AM
i take it nobody really likes legends....there has GOT to be somebody

Waveon
04-14-2013, 05:32 PM
hey i want to be the first person they have to battle

ShadowPhoenix
04-16-2013, 08:10 PM
that's fine if it's alright with them