PDA

View Full Version : News: New Pokemon X and Y information will be revealed next week!

The Kiwi Dragon
03-31-2013, 05:55 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm here to bring you an exciting announcement! According to a trailer for next week's Pokemon Smash trailer, Junichi Masuda will be bringing out some new information on the games. The official trailer can be found right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHiHpa77-xc&feature=youtu.be.

There are two flash cards shown in the trailer, however these have had the images blocked by the show to keep the element of surprise. A group of children are later seen staring at the
flash cards and later we see an image of the battlefield from the original trailer, but the image of the thing that is the cause of the announcement has also been blocked.

So after months of speculation, we're finally getting real news! So what is your view on this? Leave a comment about what you think about the news!

Until next time!

TRLR :D

Coshi360
03-31-2013, 06:01 AM
I just saw a YouTube video on that :)

Caseryn
03-31-2013, 12:53 PM
I should probably go and buy a 3ds..

The Kiwi Dragon
03-31-2013, 02:00 PM
I should probably go and buy a 3ds..

Exactly same here! :p It's a funny story actually that I was looking at one of those sites that compare prices of an item from various retailers, and apparently, a store here is selling 3DS'es for $299. Then I look up the 3DS XL in the same store... $299 again! :D
A choice between a tiny screen that means I have to slouch and go all hunchback over, or a bigger screen to help not cause me any physical damage... Only one obvious choice!

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Exactly same here! :p It's a funny story actually that I was looking at one of those sites that compare prices of an item from various retailers, and apparently, a store here is selling 3DS'es for $299. Then I look up the 3DS XL in the same store... $299 again! :D
A choice between a tiny screen that means I have to slouch and go all hunchback over, or a bigger screen to help not cause me any physical damage... Only one obvious choice!

A 3DS screen is not so small that it causes physical damage to anyone nor does it force anyone to hunch over. In fact, I can't think of a device since the tamagotchi Giga Pets that was so small that hunching over was required, not to mention the 3DS XL isn't that fantastically bigger than a 3DS, going from 3+ inches to 4+ inches. On the other hand, having more memory on the XL and the longer battery life, is an appropriate consideration when comparing the two.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-31-2013, 09:47 PM
A 3DS screen is not so small that it causes physical damage to anyone nor does it force anyone to hunch over. In fact, I can't think of a device since the tamagotchi Giga Pets that was so small that hunching over was required, not to mention the 3DS XL isn't that fantastically bigger than a 3DS, going from 3+ inches to 4+ inches. On the other hand, having more memory on the XL and the longer battery life, is an appropriate consideration when comparing the two.

You haven't seen me with a DS Lite then! :p

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-31-2013, 09:56 PM
You haven't seen me with a DS Lite then! :p

I can't imagine the problem with even a DS lite, since I own one... I guess indeed I haven't see you with one o.O

Caseryn
03-31-2013, 10:01 PM
I've got a dsi XL, and a ds lite. I only use the lite for trading between my games, since I discovered that it still sort of worked even though my dad ran over it. :-)

kakari
04-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Aw that's annoying I wanna know :( :)

Rico the Lucario
04-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Just a guess, but it might be these 2 Pokemon released a few days ago-4679

Mega Klefki
04-01-2013, 02:07 AM

I THINK i saw i that it was a fake....

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-01-2013, 02:14 AM

The author admits below that these are his own drawings, and besides that the designing of the sprites is amateurish. There are no outline highlights and they barely pay attention to lighting

GaryEhffinJoaker
04-01-2013, 03:11 AM

Yeah I saw these months ago. Totally fake.

Cotton Candy
04-01-2013, 12:37 PM
I wish it was in English but woo! I cannot wait!

cuz bruh
04-01-2013, 07:24 PM
It would be preety cool, but no. :|

Rico the Lucario
04-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I was just looking up pokemon x and y predictions on the internet and this came up, so i figured id put it on here.

The Kiwi Dragon
04-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Japan is aparently only 4 hours behind New Zealand, so the big unveiling should be in roughly 4 hours as it's 3:32 AM in Japan.

EllaJaneBinks
04-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Does that mean I'll get it the same time as you? :P !