PDA

View Full Version : shiny pokemon wanted!

fluffyjellyfish
03-31-2013, 05:30 PM
I have completed the national pokedex so now i am moving on to shiny pokemon. I want any shiny I don't have, but i'd prefer low level, non evolved shinies. A list of shiny pokemon that I already have includes: mewtwo, dialga, articuno, moltres, cressilia, shaymin, regigigas, beedrill, girafarig, ludicolo, bisharp, magneton, magnezone, bayleef, xatu, gyarados, magcargo, umbreon, poliwhirl, pinsir, seadra, kingdra, staravia, staraptor, raichu, growlithe, arcanine, starmie, hitmontop, sneasal, weavile, kangaskhan, ariados and haxorus.
In return for your shiny pokemon, I will trade ANY NON-SHINY POKEMON (except keldeo, meloetta and genesect, as they are too hard to get). If you want I am also willing to trade a batch of three non-shiny pokemon or any legendaries I have doubles of (e.g i currently have doubles of the lake trio)
If you want, i can put an egg move on your pokemon or, for certain pokemon, I can put their Dream world ability on them as well.

welch77
04-01-2013, 09:02 PM
here is my list of un touched wild caught shineys for trade
machop 7 f
buizel 9 f
mareep 7 f
starly 4 f
geodude x2 7 m/f
cubone 4 f
nidoranm 3
sentret 3 m
i need to trade for a kyogre jirachi darkrai and shaymin to finish the pokedex if you wanna trade let me know

maxshim
04-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Gible level 1 shiny for a Gliscor and any level?

ladykai
04-02-2013, 06:34 PM
I have Audino Lv. 8 and Abra Lv. 1. I'm not looking for anything specific, just want to help

fluffyjellyfish
04-02-2013, 07:18 PM
UPDATE: I have a dream world Girantina which has it's hidden ability telepathy whilst in it's altered forme that I don't want. anyone want it make me an offer of an unevolved shiny that I don't have and the first person to offer will get it :)

ladykai
04-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I'll take it for my 2 shiny :)

pokemaster4449
04-03-2013, 02:41 AM
i really need help do u have any nne shinys u dont need?