PDA

View Full Version : Facts about me!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Everyone seems to be doing these so I figured I'd do one too... Lol I wonder how many points I can list about myself xD

1.) I want so badly to get tattooed... I'm under 18 and parents won't let me :/
2.) I'm smarter than I act and everyone's surprised that I get honors
3.) I'm very far-sighted and need glasses to read up-close
4.) I have frequent headaches because my brain is overactive
5.) I can type very fast! When I take a while to respond, it's because I'm figuring out what to say xD
6.) I live in New Jersey but I want to move North and West... Most likely Washington or British Columbia
7.) I'm a freshman in high school and I already know what colleges I'm applying to
8.) I have an extremely short attention span... As I type I'm also watching TV and surfing the web xD
9.) I am very experienced with hacking of many different kinds, including hacking files and making them appear real. Don't worry I only play Pokemon fairly xD
10.) I have an anger problem that goes off when people touch me without permission.
11.) I'm 6 ft. tall, brown eyes, short brown hair, model-in-the-making, and a boy
12.) Je parle un peu de francais ;D
13.) I'm Spanish but I hate eating Spanish food. And baseball. I'm anti-Spanish lol xD
14.) (Getting tough now) I'm terrible in class and don't do homework, but I test so well that I get A's
15.) I'm making a ROM hack
16.) I'm writing a dystopian story about aliens, dictators, and secret wars xD
17.) My favourite type changes all the time, but at the moment it is Bug xD
18.) I have 2 dogs and one cat
19.) I really want to visit New Zealand and Tasmania (Not the Australian mainland anymore... big spiders :s)
20.) I'm aeroacrophobic, meaning large open spaces make me lose my mind

I'm out of fuel! xD Lol Now you know about me if you didn't already..

Coshi360
04-08-2013, 09:04 AM
When you come to Tasmania you should visit me :)

Pikachu2000
04-08-2013, 11:10 AM
hmmmm can any 1 post bout themselves

Porygon-ZZZ
04-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Awesome I think I might do one :)

Caseryn
04-08-2013, 12:45 PM
I did one too...

The Kiwi Dragon
04-08-2013, 07:44 PM
hmmmm can any 1 post bout themselves

Yes Jack.

Tyrantking6
04-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Je parle un peu français aussi, mais comment beaucoup savez-vous?

Caseryn
04-08-2013, 09:02 PM

This.. Is French. Yeah. Beat that.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-08-2013, 09:25 PM

Je sais suffisamment a parler avec les autres personnes qui parle francais aussi ;D Je ne sais pas suffisamment pour habiter en France

Caseryn
04-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Je sais suffisamment a parler avec les autres personnes qui parle francais aussi ;D Je ne sais pas suffisamment pour habiter en France

So.. Is that. It means... Something. Which I absolutely know.

Gdsk1120
04-08-2013, 10:50 PM
I feel you on the headaches I have ADD and high stress levels not a good mix I get a headache every other day.

Tyrantking6
04-09-2013, 03:06 AM
et ce qui est bon parce que le français est plutôt diffucult d'apprendre ( I may have messed up a word or 2 since im still not the most fluent xP but its cool that you know enough french to speak it)

chuwachuwa
04-09-2013, 07:02 PM
I can type really fast as well I can type hello in less than 1 1/2 seconds and I can type the word me in less then 1/4 of a second

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-10-2013, 02:00 AM
et ce qui est bon parce que le français est plutôt diffucult d'apprendre ( I may have messed up a word or 2 since im still not the most fluent xP but its cool that you know enough french to speak it)

Eh.. lol I had a harder time trying Spanish, so I switched to French and I actually get it xD

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-10-2013, 02:02 AM
I can type really fast as well I can type hello in less than 1 1/2 seconds and I can type the word me in less then 1/4 of a second

That's pretty fast xD Lol I've never timed myself word by word, but I can type a good 6 sentence paragraph within 2 minutes