PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon ranger.

Caseryn
04-11-2013, 06:48 PM
REVIEW.

A few days ago, I picked up a used copy of Pokémon ranger at game, it was VERY cheap, so I was worried that it was not a good game. But I wanted something new to play, so I just went for it.

I've never played any Pokémon spin offs, apart from on emulators. I'm not a mystery dungeon fan, and I've NEVER played any of the ranger games. So, really, I had no idea what to expect.

I must say, when I first turned the game on, I wasn't sure, as it required you to use a stylus. I hadn't used a stylus in a very long time, be I quickly adapted to it. So, after beginning a new game, I was off on my "Pokémon ranger adventure".

So, apparently, you had sent an application to become a Pokémon ranger. And then, you become one. And stuff.

I couldn't help but turn the sound up on my ds, just to hear the music. It was very happy, and charming. The graphics ARE NOT what I'm used to. The over world characters seem like a cross between animal crossing, and Pokémon. It was a bit annoying at the beginning, trying to skip through the text, but once you've done that, you get to find "Larry's tailow" Fun.

From my impression of the game, Pokémon rangers are supposed to be a sort of police type character.

If you are a male player, you will recieve a minun as your partner Pokémon, whereas female characters will receive a plusle.

All in all, I give this game 5/5. I LOVE it. It's perfect for those looking for Pokémon, but not the same gameplay. This is my opinion only.

I might do some other reviews, as I enjoyed doing this one.

Coshi360
04-11-2013, 08:02 PM
I've played all the pokemon ranger exept for this one maybe i should buy it :)

Mega Klefki
04-11-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm getting guardian signs in a week!