PDA

View Full Version : POKEMON NEEDED

fluffyjellyfish
04-17-2013, 05:41 PM
ok so here's the deal. I have finally decided to be bothered to get the shining charm in black/white 2. My previous issue with getting it was it meant I had to breed one of all of the pokemon which I simply couldn't be bothered to do. However i decided I may as well do it with a bit of help from this thread. What I am going to do is start breeding pokemon from bulbasaur upwards and ask for pokemon here from larvesta downward. I do not need legendary pokemon.

summary

The pokemon I am looking for are all non-legendary pokemon that have not evolved yet. In return i will trade you the un-evolved pokemon of your choice. I will update the thread as I get pokemon (so when i get larvesta I will change it to deino downwards). check my white2 pokedex to see what I need.

Edge0914
04-17-2013, 06:04 PM
I can breed you a Larvesta for sure. Have to check your dex to see what else.

Edge0914
04-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Hmm you don't have anything listed on it. So I can provide you with one of pretty much everything I have that can breed, just have to breed them for you. PM if you want to work something out

fluffyjellyfish
04-19-2013, 06:28 PM
ok i've set up my white 2 pokedex now, just to recap I am looking for all non-legendary, non-evolved pokemon that I don't already have and pokemon if they have evolved with a stone (delcatty, ninetals and shiftry being some examples of them). As a side note if you ask for a pokemon that I need to breed I will breed two of them, give one to you and keep one for myself so I can tick that pokemon off my list as well.

fluffyjellyfish
04-19-2013, 06:39 PM
I also wish to announce on this thread that i am going to start a new competition tomorrow, it's going to involve offering shiny pokemon for a very large reward...... (well i think it's large, that's for you to decide)