PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING: Horror]Creepypasta,guardian fake

Voltaradragoness
04-17-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm not sure what happened but my other topic i can't seem to find. Sorry. Here it is again

Ok you can choose to believe this or not. Your choice.

Yesterday i was playing my pokemon black 2 and i was loving it. Some people hate Gen 5 but i will love pokemon forever. I was actually walking to my bus stop when i noticed it. My DS sound was unusually quiet. I even put it on maximum! I was confused but i thought maybe it’s doing that because i’ve dropped it too many times. I went to school but i couldn’t stop thinking about it. I always worry when something important to me get’s broken.

After i got home i checked my Ds again and the volume was normal. It wasn’t quiet like that morning. I loaded my pokemon black 2 game cause i had planned to do shiny trading. I kind use my copy of black 2 as a shiny barter shop. I loaded the game and i was so pissed at what i saw. My file was no longer there. Like when you get a new game and there’s no file? Yea. that’s what i saw. I was so mad you don’t even know. I swore and swore and swore. I was raging so hard.

I facepalmed and said “ok,,,,,ok,,,,you know what? It’s ok. I’ll ask my friend to get me some more”. I pressed the new game option and i got very confused. Instead of showing professor juniper, i was spawned in Driftveil city. “huh? What the hell is my game doing?” Ok see i actually bought this game brand new. Not of Ebay or Amazon. I got it brand new! Sigh anyway, after about a minute of thinking i heard a cry from my 3DS. I picked it up and as soon as i did i swear i saw a black shadow fly over my character. I then realized that i must have some team. I checked it and it was empty. Um, say what? What in the name of palutena is wrong with my game?

I heard that cry again.

I was startled cause it was a little louder than last time. I could have sworn i’ve heard that cry before. I walked into a pokemon center and i talked to nurse joy. Here is what happened:

BTW my name in the game was Voltara somehow.....

Nurse joy: ..................

Voltara: Can you help?

Nurse joy: With what kid?

Voltara: My pokemon are gone....

I was so confused at this point. Was my character self aware of my confusion? Great it’s Glitchy Red all over again. I checked my team again and this time i saw a level 100 shiny umbreon. Ok? so, i just got even more confused. I was trying to figure my game out. I also was still trying to figure out what was that cry i heard.

I also wondered why my character name was the same as the name on my previous file.

I checked my umbreon

Level 100

Shiny

It had the moves Fake tears,wish,screech, and quick attack.

I thought it was a very odd move set.

I rubbed my face. “what the hell is going on?” I laid on the top bunk of my bed thinking. Then i sat up near the ladder and looked at the game. “Sigh, ok i guess i’ll go get some poke balls and go catch a flying type.” I was about to walk in a poke mart when suddenly this incredibly loud noise erupted from my 3DS. I was so startled that i fell off my bed! I landed on my floor and man did that smart. “ow!....ow....well didn’t see that one coming”. I looked around to see where my Ds landed thinking i finally broke it. I couldn’t find it so i went downstairs for a minute to get a drink. When i came back i noticed my 3DS sitting on my dresser. “ odd, it wasn’t there before.” I tried turning it on and nothing happened. I tried again and it did work this time.”Whew, I would have freaked if i’d broken it” Knowing it was not broken i shut back off and layed down. I tried to figure out the weirdness.

I decided to check my backpack. I looked around the bag. I was checking for maybe a reason that my game was acting weird. I then felt my hand hit something. I pulled it out and i was confused at first. It was a magnetix. A toy i used to love playing with. I then figured it out! The magnet must have screwed up my game! I had no clue how it got in there. After i was done yelling about my stupidity i decided to go back to my game. I turned it on and sat on my bed. My game came up and the save file read

DARK ANGEL

Game time:666:555

Badges:0

That’s all it said. I chuckled a little at the 666 for game time. Despite my situation i actually thought this was kinda cool. Dark angels have always fascinated me. I mean, hell i love kid icarus uprising. Anyway,i loaded the save file and what came up was....weird. I was loaded in my hometown. I remembered my experience with creepypastas and hacks and so i looked at my team and trainer card. My team now had an unknown pokemon. I opened the summary and i was puzzled. It was an umbreon. Here is the summary:

DARK ANGEL

(umbreon)

Nature: Modest

Shiny

Moves:

Dark pulse

Flamethrower

Dragon pulse

Doom desire

Now as i was reading this i started thinking. What is this umbreon? I closed the summary and checked my trainer card. Then what i saw was creepy. Instead of my normal trainer profile,the picture of my trainer had my features

Long brown hair

Green eyes

She was tall and slim

She was even wearing my clothes.

Black tee shirt

Purple shorts

She was even wearing my angel wing necklace.

She also had black feathered wings.

This was creeping me out. What is this? Surely a magnet couldn't screw up a game this bad?

I exited the menu and when i did a text box popped up.

???:I’m your guardian angel. Don’t you know me?

I read that and my reaction was priceless. Here is what happened.

*reads the textbox*

What the-angel? Hmm...guardian angel. I wonder what that means.

*another text box appears*

???: I’m your angel. From your imagination. You know? I thought you would remember your fan angel. Especially since i was always supposed to be with pit and dark pit. You said i would. Why did you lie?

*Starts to cry*

Ok i remembered something. Sorry i didn’t say this earlier. A few days ago i was gonna write a kid icarus uprising fanfiction with my character. Ashley. She was a black winged angel like dark pit. Had my green eyes and my brown hair. I was gonna start but i had trouble finding ideas. I decided to play my kid icarus uprising game for inspiration.

I went into my game case to get it but it wasn’t there. I was trying to think of where it could be. I had gone downstairs to ask my mom but what i saw frightened me. My sister was playing with my game cartridge. I quickly grabbed it and ran upstairs, hoping it wasn’t broken. I put it in my 3DS and my fears had been realized. When i turned it on the game wasn’t read. I took the game out and checked the back of it. You know the circuits? There was something stuffed in it. I couldn’t get it out. I was so upset over that. I never did write that fanfiction. I was too depressed.

I now knew. Was this my imagination haunting me? I looked at my game and there was another textbox.

DARK ANGEL: Will you comply or will i have to harm your friends?

Yes?

No?

I was really scared now. “Friends?” Does this “thing” mean my friends? Or my imaginary Personas? I was mad now. I said no. Reason? I was not gonna answer to this thing! When i pressed no that umbreon’s summary came up. I first looked at the picture of the umbreon. It was a purple ringed umbreon with black angel wings. She also had a scar on her eye. It looked to be bleeding slightly. I looked at the rest of the summary and this is what i read.

Ashley

Convexital angel

Nature: Modest

Moves: Shadow claw

Dark pulse

Screech

Fake tears.

Ability: Shadow tag

When i finished reading the summary a piercing cry sounded from my game and i finally knew what it was. I was a low cry of an umbreon. It was so loud i dropped my game on the floor and ran out of my room and told my mom. My mother would not listen and she would not comfort me. I decided to go back upstairs and go to sleep. I threw my 3DS with the black 2 cartridge in my trash can and brought it downstairs and then went to bed.

When i woke up the next morning i decided to play some spyro dawn of the dragon. I went to our basement and looked for the game but i could not find it. I was mad but i just went to play wii instead. I played pokepark since i couldn’t find my other spyro game. The legend of spyro the eternal night. After i was done i went back upstairs to my room. I wanted to do some drawing.

I sat at my desk,turned the light on and that’s when i saw them. My missing spyro games sitting on my desk but something was horribly wrong.Each game had a very screwed up picture. Not of the characters from the games but my own fan made characters. On the eternal night game i saw my fan dragoness Voltara but she was bleeding from several wounds. Her scar was the worst. I was longer than i designed and stretched down her face.

On Dawn of the dragon i saw a picture of my character’s dark side moonshadow standing on what looked like a dead voltara. I stepped back horrified. I then felt my bare feet hit something. I looked over and noticed it was my kid icarus uprising game. I picked it up and saw the back first. It was clean and quite honestly it looked brand new. I turned it over and i saw a terrible picture. It had a small picture of pit and dark pit falling out of the sky and the logo said,
“Kid icarus downfall:rise of the convexital angel”

NightmareRageMonster
04-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Woaaaaah!mabey ill write one of these!

Voltaradragoness
04-17-2013, 08:50 PM
It took me a week to write this XD

NightmareRageMonster
04-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Mine i wrote just now!check it out!!!

Cotton Candy
04-18-2013, 10:51 AM
That was creepy but amazing ^.^

Voltaradragoness
04-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Awesome thanks sis!

AngelOfSkylandPit
07-18-2015, 08:48 PM
You are an inspiration to me... Would you like to play Kid Icarus with me senpai? I am quite good... I wish we were friends... Would you play with me? I have a 306 darkness bow... Please add my friend code...

Fox Goddess Inari
07-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Nice story Voltara, I enjoyed you. ^^
According to some sources, the mind can warp reality...