PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING: Horror]Creepy pasta:the night of a monster

NightmareRageMonster
04-17-2013, 09:02 PM
I was walking in the woods,my feet crunching against the dead leafs.my heart pounding as i walk a little faster...i here a twig snap,and i turn around quickley to try and see who it is.but i only saw darkness.i managed to ask the question:h..hello?....is someone there?but with no response.i turn around and keep walking as the moon rose high in the sky...thats when i heard it.a inhuman roar followed by a hiss and....when i turned around...i saw it.a huge hulking creature with glowing emerald green eyes.i tried to run but my body stopped working.i was the only one out here,i tried to scream but all that came out was the sound of air. The huge creature snarled and then boomed:WERE IS SHE???!!!! I tilted my head in confusion and said in a tiny voice:w..who? The monster roared and said in a gruff voice:WERE IS THE DARK ANGEL?!?!?!WERE DID YOU TAKE HER?!?!!the huge creature roared as i saw its huge scaly body and gigantic claws.i tried to speak.but i was at a los for words.fear rose up in my chest as i groaned at a sudden headach.the creature was like nothing ive ever seen!!i managed to squel: please just leave me alone!i just wanna go home! Suddenly the creature roared at me and charged sending me hurling into a tree as i screamed in bloddy terror!i saw the creature grab me by the throat and ask in a deep snarling voice:WHY?!!WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY FREINDS?!?!WHY DID YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME?!?!?!!!I tried to speak but i only managed to spit up a cough and a wheeze. I screamed again as i saw the creatures huge claws go towards my throat.they felt cold as ice,and then....blackness.
I found myself ina huge cave somewhere,i was tied to a wall,and the cave was full of bones and skulls of both humans and animals.i saw a revolting piece of goat and i gaged and almost threw up.but i saw the huge thing,stareing at me with his cold emotionless eyes,and his huge scales and gigantic saber tooth like fangs and his jagged red claws,covered in blood.i was trapped.and all alone.but then my headach returned and i groaned again.i opened my eyes and he was gone.everything was gone.
The cave and everything dissapeared.i was back in the forest again.as i sighed of relif,i ran home as fast as i could....and when i got home..i saw one message that was written in blood:IM COMING FOR YOU NEXT!!!!

Cotton Candy
04-17-2013, 09:54 PM
omg more please!

Voltaradragoness
04-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Interesting. :3

NightmareRageMonster
04-17-2013, 10:43 PM
Thanks! Ill try doing more!:)

NightmareRageMonster
04-17-2013, 10:44 PM
And mabey ill add your creature in it too! :3