PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING: Horror]Creepy Pasta: Devilelf and the Death Poem

Rico the Lucario
04-17-2013, 11:51 PM
4841 Picture of Devilelf
I was walking in the mall on a Friday afternoon. Teenagers cursing, kids beggin their parents for Skylanders, perfectly normal. Until I was teleported to a dark pit. There was a rock in the middle, and what appeared to be a puddle of blood.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" A giant, mean elf with blood dripping screamed to me. I was so shocked I could'nt say a word.
"Not talkin' huh? Fine! I have a poem for you, though...." He creepily said.
"No.........please......." an old, bloody man on top of the rock barely managed to say.
"SHUT UP, WEAKLING!" it said.
"Who.......who are you.....?" I said.
"Devilelf!" the old man said.
"NOOOO! SHUT UP!!!!! Devilelf said. He then attacked the old man, and he died.
"Let me tell you a POEM........." Devilelf said. Then he started-
"Blood drops are red, tear drops are blue. That's what I'll see, when I kill you. You will be chocked, as you can see, that's what I call a MURDERY." He first said. I felt my body.....well.....falling apart. He then started telling the rest louder.
"YOU WILL BE STABBED. BUT I DON'T CARE. I WILL GIVE YOU AN EVIL GLARE. YOU SHALL BE HUNG, BY A CHAIN, CRYING OUT IN AAAALLLLL YYYOOOUUURRRR PPPAAAAIIINNNN!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" He said. Then, an axe was thrown at me, and I fell to pieces.

I woke up.

I was so reliefed. Until I turned over and saw Devilelf standing next to my bed.
"AHHHHH!" I said. My mom walked into the room.
"What's wrong honey?"
"Devil-like elf in the corner!!!!!" I barely managed to say. I pointed.
"That's just your Pokemon Ball Clock. Go back to bed!" She walked out of the room. I looked again.
"She's right, he's not here." I said to myself. I clodes my eyes and tried to went to sleep until-
"DEVILELF WILL GET YOU!!!!!!!" I heard him scream, and saw him next to my bed. He then took out his axe, and slice me until-----

I was back in GameStop.........

THE END.

NightmareRageMonster
04-18-2013, 12:24 AM
Awwwwwsooooome!...creepy but awwwwsome!!!!