PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING: Horror]Creepypasta:the ghostly girl

NightmareRageMonster
04-18-2013, 12:12 AM
RIIIING RIIING!!! The stupid phone woke me up with a start,sending me flying off the bed.WOAH!!i shreiked,plumeting into the wall.i had a very important day today,today i am going to be home alone all day!it was going to be awsome,jam packed with playing hours oppon hours of videogames!but i didnt know what was to come...as i got out of bed,i had the strangest feeling that i was being watched.i jumped dowstairs and landed perfectly on my feet.today was suppose to be awsome,until my whole world turned upside down
Later that day
My mom and dad were gone,i was in the basement,playing my usual videogames like skylanders,when a streak of pale white caught my eye,it was as tall as me and reall fast.i looked over and saw a girl standing there..she was beutiful,she had light brown hair with yellow eyes like a cat and was wearing a dress that matched her pale skin.she wiggled a finger and i started to float towards her.i was starstruck yet terrofied at the same time!she drew me close and smiled at me i asked nervoulsley:wh..who are you?! She said in a light and frail voice:i am Black Rose.ive been watching you for a while...james.i was amazed!!!she knew my name!she smiled at me a little wider and drew me closer,i felt my face getting hot and dry.she giggled and...then...she grabbed my t-shirt and kissed me..KISSED ME!!! My face was as red as a chili pepper.she whispered as she circled me:your so cool,i love your hair,your smile..i think you and i have a future together.robert ran down the stairs and shreiked:WHATS GOING ON?!!the ghost girl glared at him angrily and he went straight through the wall!! I shreiked in terror:ROBEERRRRT!!!!! The ghost girl looked at me in confusion and asked:is he your freind?

TO BE CONTINUED

Cotton Candy
04-18-2013, 12:38 AM
This is awesome ;) can't wait for the next part!

NightmareRageMonster
04-18-2013, 12:40 AM
Yup! I hope you like stories because i am gonna jam pack a bunch of them!

Voltaradragoness
04-18-2013, 01:37 AM
Lol lololilili

NightmareRageMonster
04-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Lololol!

Waveon
04-20-2013, 03:32 AM
ROBEERRRRT!!!!! haha

NightmareRageMonster
04-20-2013, 05:22 PM
LOLOLOLOL!!!!:)