PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING: Horror]Creepy Pasta-Skylanders, Deathlanders

Rico the Lucario
04-18-2013, 12:19 AM
I was playing my Skylanders Giants game. So peaceful. Me and my friend James were facing eatchother. I was Lightning Rod, he was Bash. Until, the tenth battle came. I won 6, he won 3. He put his Bash on the Portal of Power.
"Famine, and Blood!" Bash said as his catch frase. James was astonished. His champion had been hacked.
"BASH!!!!!!" He said.
"Dude, calm down, k?" I said. "It's probably just a little mosquito."
"You think a death-like catch phrase is just a little BUG!!!????" He said.
"You're right." I said. Then, I realized, his colors weren't the same. He was black and red, with a vampires cape on.
"Dude, let me check my Lightning Rod." I said. I put him on-----
"One stab and you're dead!" He said. He wasn't his majestic blue with yellow bolts anymore. He was peer black, with a bright, red, bloody mustache. His cloud was dripping blood, and he looked like he was posessed by the devil. his lightning bolts were also peer red. Then, the battle randomly started.
"Devil VS Devil!" The announcer said. Two black pictures appeared with Bash's and Lightning Rod's evil faces in them.
As the battle begun, the game stopped.
"Would you like to either-destroy the game and play this battle, or destroy your figures and save the game??????" Letters spelt as the game froze. I selected give up figures and save the game. Then, the portal glew black and red, and the grim reaper popped out of it. He destroyed both of our figures, and covered us in blood. He went back into the portal, then the game started up again.

It was the battle where the Deathlanders came to be.

NightmareRageMonster
04-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Omg!omg!!THATS MY WORST NIGHTMARE EVER!!!!!BAAAASSSSH!!!NOOOOOO!!!!

Princess Zelda
04-18-2013, 04:26 AM
It has a good story but the use of blood and death is used too much it doesn't have to be bloody to be scary

cuz bruh
04-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Great start for a creepypasta, now time for mine!

Voltaradragoness
04-27-2013, 12:08 PM
I agree with court. It was a little short and too much blood.

Rico the Lucario
04-29-2013, 12:34 AM
yeah, just a start. im working on a pretty good one. :) comin soon

Mega Klefki
05-02-2013, 12:28 AM
*Freezes in huge shock*