04-18-2013, 01:22 AM
Well the title says it all.
Are you sad/mad/happy? Why?
Something awesome just happen?
Let us know, bro

For me, nothing. My life is boring sob

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Track season started and I wanted to try the High Jump (first year in high school track)... I can't focus on it, because I have a crush on one of the jumpers and I can't take my mind off of itt anddd it frustrates me because I want to get this down and I just can't focus -_-

Lunar_Clipse
04-18-2013, 07:11 AM
in class trying to work and being nice at the same time.(trying to get my crush to like me XD) today she said she broke up with her bf aka MY BEST FRIEND!!! and she is sad now and said next term she might say yes.... cant keep my mind of her and my ex best friend : l

The Kiwi Dragon
04-18-2013, 09:53 AM
Well. I'm majorly annoyed with my Computer. It apparently claims that when I try to upload a new YouTube Video from Windows Movie Maker, that either my password or username is incorrect. I've done it over several times to the same reply. I can't upload directly to YouTube as the video is a WLMP file and this file type isn't supported. The only thing I have left is to convert videos, which I neither have the time, intelligence or patience to do. Especially as I was looking to filming my battles in the Pokemon Global Link: International Challenge April this weekend as I try to smash my previous record of being roughly 17,000 in the world. So yeah I'm in a fantastic mood. :/

Caseryn
04-18-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm at schooland I'm paranoid a teacher is gonna catch me...

mabari
04-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Got a free copy of Pokemon yellow aw yeah.

DejaVu146
04-20-2013, 02:38 AM
I just finished editing a movie I filmed for my class for 3 hours

The Kiwi Dragon
04-20-2013, 02:41 AM
I just finished editing a movie I filmed for my class for 3 hours

LOL. I just finished editing a YT Video on X and Y.

GreyMatterist7
04-20-2013, 06:31 AM
I on the other hand, just finished absolutely nothing, oh wait, does getting a stupid concussion count because thats pretty much it!