PDA

View Full Version : What should be in pokemon X and Y??

charger774
04-18-2013, 03:34 AM
Id like to hear what people think should be in the new 6th gen games :) like for me id like to see a lot more evolutions to older pokemon and id like another big screened game like pokemon xd or battle rev :P tell me what you guys think ;)

CammyCoolPants
04-18-2013, 04:08 AM
More new pokeballs and bring back seals I liked to spell my pokemons name out in seals

The Kiwi Dragon
04-18-2013, 04:42 AM
Well... There are a few things I'd like to see:

. New Pokeballs.
. Bring back Seals.
. Returns of characters from previous generations.
. Bring back Pokemon Contests and make them be more active like the PWT was. (Randomized challengers who can actually compete. Plus add in famous characters from all gens into it rather than just randoms like in Gen 4.)
. Bring back the Pokeathlon.
. Bring back the PWT. (But this time add in the Elite Fours and up-to-date Champions. Like how they didn't add Iris to the Champion's tournament.)
. Keep the Random Matchup.
. Keep the Global Trade Station but add more rulings onto it. (No timewasters/show-offs wanting Level 1 Arceus.)
. Character Customisation.
. A Dark type Gym.
. No villainous team. Have something a bit more in depth like a paranormal entity possessing people and Pokemon as minions and building up to be a evil/misunderstood legendary Pokemon. (I love the 5 teams but it's starting to become a bit bland.)
. More sidequests after the main plot is over.
. Bring back the Vs Seeker.
. Bring back the Battle Frontier.

reshilegend
04-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Keep the Global Trade Station but add more rulings onto it. (No timewasters/show-offs wanting Level 1 Arceus.)

^This. A thousand times this.
I want to see:

- Character customization
- Shaking grass
- useful evolutions of currently useless pokemon
- a message system (hello street & spot pass)
- a new mechanic so that you can relearn egg moves using the move relearner
- pokemon walk behind you (very unlikely though)
- an awesome new bird pokemon
- orchestral music (the fanmade orchestrated themes are unbelievable)
- plot twists :)
- good new attacks and abilities
- a better DW
and overall a better multiplayer mode (although it's already very good)

Caseryn
04-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Bidoof's. Lots, and lots of bidoof. In fact, they should have missions, and quests!!! Like, find the bidoof, kind of like the medal rally. I loved that. XD

Faerie
04-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Nah, you can keep the Bidoof's. *shudders*

I want to see a game where you can actually choose how you'll look. A few different hairstyle options, change the color of your outfit... maybe even a shop where you could buy new items and looks for yourself.

CammyCoolPants
04-27-2013, 02:06 AM
Nah, you can keep the Bidoof's. *shudders*

I don't know why people are so mean to bidoof's it's actually a useful pokemon plus its typing when it evolves is quite cool bear in mind that in pokemon D/P and platinum it was only a few routes away from a far worse pokemon KRICKETOT!! now thats a bad pokemon I was SOOOOOOOOOO! disappointed when I got a shiny one when I first started my platinum that probably why my game broke

The Kiwi Dragon
04-28-2013, 12:43 PM
I don't know why people are so mean to bidoof's it's actually a useful pokemon plus its typing when it evolves is quite cool bear in mind that in pokemon D/P and platinum it was only a few routes away from a far worse pokemon KRICKETOT!! now thats a bad pokemon I was SOOOOOOOOOO! disappointed when I got a shiny one when I first started my platinum that probably why my game broke

I'd rather use a Kricketot over Bidoof any day.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-28-2013, 03:44 PM
I'd rather use a Kricketot over Bidoof any day.

At that early in the game, it can't do much though, even as it evolves it has bad stats and awful movepool. Bidoof on the other hand has a pretty decent movepool in DPPt, and albeit it's stats aren't great, they're higher than Kricketune's and he has 2 great abilities: Simple and Unaware. Unaware is the only reason I was able to beat the first gym.. Imo Bibarel is just way overlooked, especially now that it has Moody, arguably the best ability in the game.

Anyways..... There needs to be a Skarmory Prevo, Tropius Prevo, Pokemon Contests, Original Battle Frontier, and so much more must come in this game...

Mega Klefki
05-04-2013, 02:41 AM
CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!

Sandstorm-girl-Piper
05-04-2013, 03:18 AM
Rock ground or steel Eeveelution!!!!!

(although i know thats not going to happen. instead we get the pink type evolution xD)

Caseryn
05-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Bring back Anthea + Concordia! (Highly unlikely.)

Coshi360
05-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Rock ground or steel Eeveelution!!!!!

(although i know thats not going to happen. instead we get the pink type evolution xD)

There is a corocoro scan of a rock eeveelution it is still unknown if its a fake scan or not

reshilegend
05-04-2013, 09:22 AM
There is a corocoro scan of a rock eeveelution it is still unknown if its a fake scan or not

I highly doubt it's real, coro coro always leaks in the middle of a month (around that time) and serebii doesn't have any news on that this far. But I'd welcome the idea of a rock eeveelution :)

Sandstorm-girl-Piper
05-04-2013, 05:10 PM
It's fake. Serebii almost always has that kind of news first and they haven't said anything, and there hasn't been any announcement for new pokemon reveals yet so... nope. haha thats the third fakemon I've had people tell me is coming. though, i must admit the "scan" for this one was way more convincing than the other two.

Zrkome
05-06-2013, 08:37 AM
I think something we can all agree on is that they HOPEFULLY have some BETTER flying types unlike pokemon bl, wh and bl2, wh2. I got really sick and tired of trading pokemon from my previous game just to get a staravia....

Cotton Candy
05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
i'd love to see an evolution of pachirisu and emolga

chomp-o-squirtle
05-15-2013, 05:20 PM
there is new news about x and y you can actually customise your trainer his/her s clothes skin color etc etc
and you can even ride pokemon like walk around on them yeah on them yup
nintendo is using brains again

reshilegend
05-15-2013, 05:27 PM
there is new news about x and y you can actually customise your trainer his/her s clothes skin color etc etc
and you can even ride pokemon like walk around on them yeah on them yup
nintendo is using brains again

You can only ride on Gogoat, and it looks like you can only do that in one city.

Edit: Nevermind, turned out to be wrong. :p

newpot
05-27-2013, 02:15 AM
I want the original 150 pokemon in the game being able to catch. I like a lot of the newer ones but those were the ones that got me into the game.

Kamina
06-22-2013, 08:03 PM
A dragon/poison type!