PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING: Horror]Creepypasta:ghost girl part 2

NightmareRageMonster
04-18-2013, 07:22 PM
YES HE IS MY FREIND!!!HE IS MY BEST FREIND!!! I shreiked,the ghost girl levitated him over here and dusted him off.robert was completley pale with fear,not the usual happy camper i knew anymore.i turned to the ghostly girl and saw that she was transparent,i could see right through her...but suddenly everything turned black around me,robert dissapeared and so did the rest of the basement.she smehow muliplied and surrounded me.i said in a tiny voice:whats going on? She grinned and her eyes flashed.i started to feel...different...like i was under a spell,i felt calm and cool.i took a deep breath....and then this is when things go downhill.i suddenly felt lightheaded.my bones felt like they were on fire and my head was throbbing.the ghost girl looked at me in terror at what i became.i looked down at her.she seemed.....smaller..and so did the rest of the place.i saw robert standing there...looking up at me with fear in his eyes.i asked:Whats wrong? My voice didnt sound normal,it sounded rough and growley and compleatley warped.i hit my head on the ceiling and water fell on top of me.i looked into the water...and saw a huge hulking monster!WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?! I roared,the ghost girl gestured for me to calm down and said:everything is ok,your fine,your ok.OK?OK?!?!EVERYTHING IS NOT OK,IM A FREAK!!IM A MONSTER!!!!!!! I pounded my entire fist went towards the wall and smashed it down like a piece of paper.i snarled then roared again! And i heard police sirens outside.i walked ouside and saw thousands oppon thousands of police officers in front of my house.they aimed there weapons straight at my face.i charged and knocked over an entire police car and chucked it at another and ran off into the woods.the ghost girl walked out and said to herself:what have i done?
I was chargeing through trees,roaring and snarling as a chopper overhead flew over me.i grabbed a boulder and with my monstrous strength,hurled it at the chopper,sending it plumiting into the forest.i ran in its direction,dozens of puny human were scamepring and running away.when i saw a young girl in the forest,i started to stalk her.she didnt notice me at first,but when she saw me,she went compleatley pale.WERE IS SHE?! I snarled.were...were is who? I charged at her and backhanded her,sending her flying into a tree,then with her unconcoius body,dragged her into a cave.after i finished off her puny human mother and father,and when she survived i painted three words of revenge against the world,IM COMING FOR YOU NEXT! And once i was done i saw the same exact girl who turned me into a monster.
TO BE CONTINUED!

Cotton Candy
04-19-2013, 12:18 AM
I absolutly love this! :)

Mega Klefki
04-19-2013, 12:19 AM
AWESOME!!!!

NightmareRageMonster
04-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Thanks! I apreciate it! :):):):):):):)

Mega Klefki
04-19-2013, 12:20 AM