PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Alfier
04-19-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi everyone, I really forgot to introduce me :P lol
I'm Giovanni, but I always used Alfier as online nickname :P
I'm a 3D modeler for a videogame company here in Italy and I always loved games and especially RPGs.
My adventure with Pokèmons started in 1999, when I used to play Red Version with a friend's gameboy :P unfortunately at the time I couldn't afford to buy it by myself, and my parents wouldn't allow me to have it, so I had to wait until Pokèmon Crystal.
After that, nintendo's consoles and Pkmn games came out too often, so... I waited again, until about a month ago, when I bought a 3DS with a shiny Heart Gold game.

My passion for this game never died, and even though I'm already 24 I really enjoy playing.
Though I'm a bit particular. I don't play just to win, I enjoy raise and fight with Pkmns I like. I simply don't like to fight with a Pkmn just because it's the best overall and everyone use it. For the same reason, I don't like to use legendary Pkmns. They're simply overkill for the most of the others beasts out there.

So, by now, I'm rising theseScizor
Lucario
Magneton
Arcanine
Honchkrow
Kingdra
EV exping everyone to their limit
Yeah, I know, too much Steel types. Can't help it, I like them too much.

So... that's all I guess. Sorry if my english wasn't perfect, but I'm still from Italy :P Cya

UltraSound
04-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Welcome to PokeBay, hope you enjoy your stay! :3 If you have any questions, feel free to spam me. I'll do my best to help!
Ooh, you can do 3D models? That's so awesome, I'd love to be able to know how to do that too!
I think you're the oldest person on this site o:

Alfier
04-19-2013, 12:06 PM
I think you're the oldest person on this site o:

Yeah, I'm sure of it :P My brother plays pkmn too and he's 19 lol but that's just normal I guess, we grew up with this game after all :P

eevee1300
04-19-2013, 07:20 PM
You're not MUCH older than me! :P I'm 21 and I'll be 22 in a couple months.

Keitaro787
04-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Gee that makes me feel like I am the oldest since I am 26 and still love Pokemon :)