PDA

View Full Version : competition for the regional pokedex of your choice

fluffyjellyfish
04-20-2013, 12:01 PM
right, seeing as though my deal for three regular pokemon for a shiny pokemon isn't working i've started this competition.
The deal is that to enter you must post a shiny pokemon that you are willing to offer and the regional pokedex that you wish to win. I will then provide either the non-evolved form of every regular pokemon in that pokedex or the fully evolved form of every regular pokemon in that pokedex. A LITTLE NOTE is that I am out of stones in every single one of my gen 5 games so I cannot evolve pokemon that evolve with stones. I will draw a name at random once I get 5 entrants. If you ask for non-evolved pokemon I will need half a week to a week to breed them and If you ask for evolved forms then you must give me a week to 2 weeks to get them. If you want i can nickname some of the pokemon for you and if you offer a non-evolved shiny pokemon then I will put some egg moves onto some of the pokemon for you. I will probably rerun this event later on so don't worry if you don't win.

Good luck!:)

fluffyjellyfish
04-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Oh yeah, and don't bug me asking me if i'm ready if you win, i'll tell you when i'm ready