PDA

View Full Version : News on my YouTube Channel.

The Kiwi Dragon
04-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Hello everyone!

TRLR here just dropping by to give some good news to you awesome people about my Channel. I logged on this evening my shocking happiness, I have recieved 18 Subscribers. If you're one of these people then you are Mr, Mrs or Ms Awesome! :p If you haven't then shame on you! I will kill you for your insolence! ;) jk. But please do click here: http://m.youtube.com/#/user/TheRealLoneRenegade?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FTheRealLoneRenegade and hit the big red button to send me off in a wave of happiness. Also when I hit 20 or maybe 25 if I'm lucky then I will unleash a very awesome PokeGen giveaway to everyone here on PokeBay and a really big competition on YouTube. So post comments, click the likes and slam the subscribe!

Secondly, although I'm not holding my hopes up, but I've put in a request to battle the famed MunchingOrange in his new Pokemon All Stars Battle Royale Series. I've sent him a message which at first I was reluctant to do, but I hit the send anyway. So it's all about patience, luck and positivity at the moment. (Good things take time! :p) So keep an eye out.

And finally, although it doesn't really have anything to do with my YT Channel, my quest for glory in the IC: April is going fantastically after almost 20 battles in the last 24 hours (Thanks to interruptions I would've done more.) And I was going to post them on the Channel but I'm not sure if I have time to do so at the moment. But thanks to those whom have shown support for myself, Sasuke Uchiha, CoshiTheHeartOfSteel, Caseryn and Keyblade in our quest in the tournament. Again those whom have supported us are the awesome people as you are showing true PokeBay spirit as we show the world what Pokebay is about! :) As for the four who I just listed, let's have a great final few days of battle and bring home our achievements!

Thanks for reading!

:cool: TRLR :cool:

Cotton Candy
04-20-2013, 11:26 AM
I subscribed yesterday! :D (Mine is the silver kat one) ^_^

The Kiwi Dragon
04-20-2013, 11:41 AM
I subscribed yesterday! :D (Mine is the silver kat one) ^_^

Yeah I saw that thank you Seneca. :o

GreyMatterist7
04-20-2013, 01:15 PM
I subscribed too bro! :)