PDA

View Full Version : CREEPYPASTA: [WARNING: HORROR] Black Eyed Ghost

cuz bruh
04-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Everyone in town knew that their popular hotel had one room that was haunted by a ghost with one black eye. Way back when the hotel was first built, a man got into a fight in the hotel bar. He took a punch to his left eye and it knocked him out cold. The hotel owner hauled him up to his room to sleep it off, but he never woke up. He died right there in the room due to alcohol poisoning and his ghost haunted the room ever since.

One day, a woman was visiting the town and needed a hotel room for the night. The owner said “Sorry, miss, I’ve only got one room left and it’s haunted.”

“Don’t be stupid”, the woman replied. “There’s no such thing as ghosts. Now shut up and give me the key to my room. I’m tired and I want to take a bath.”

She snatched the key out of the owner’s hand and went upstairs. When she went into her room, the woman began running a bath for herself. Just as she was taking off her clothes, she heard a voice growling “I’m the ghost with one black eye. I’m the ghost with one black eye.”

Scared out of her wits, the woman, despite having no clothes on, ran downstairs completely naked. She dashed right out the front door, into the street, and the townsfolk were shocked to see a naked woman screaming in terror as she fled off into the night. She was never seen again.

The room sat vacant for a few more years until a man came to stay at the hotel. There was only one room left and the owner explained it was haunted. “I don’t believe in ghosts,” said the man as he took the key and went up to his room.

But, no sooner had he closed the door when he heard a ghostly voice whispering “I’m the ghost with one black eye. I’m the ghost with one black eye.”

The man was scared out of his wits and smashed right through the door, leaped the entire flight of stairs, and ran out of town shouting at the top of his lungs.

A couple years after that, a family was on holiday in the town and stayed overnight in the hotel. The mom and dad went to collect a snack and their son went to the haunted hotel room and got ready for bed. Just as he was putting on his pajamas, he heard a ghostly voice saying, “I’m the ghost with one black eye. I’m the ghost with one black eye.”

“You don’t scare me!” said the boy. “And if you don’t shut up, you’re gonna be the ghost with TWO black eyes!”

Cthulhu
04-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Not to be an ******* but it isn't really that scary.

cuz bruh
04-20-2013, 08:48 PM
Its anot supposed to be. Its supposed to be a troll