PDA

View Full Version : CREEPYPASTA: I don't want to go to sinnoh..

Caseryn
04-21-2013, 04:02 PM
FOR AGES 13 AND UP ONLY. DO NOT READ IF OTHERWISE.
Migrating wouldn't work for me. And it made me mad. But not as mad as them.

Put diamond in. Put sapphire in. Turn on ds. Go on diamond. Look at menu. Sigh. Play on sapphire.

That was the usual cycle.

Until one day...

I clicked on the GBA icon on my ds. But instead of the little bleep, there was a roar.

I stared at my ds. What? Ds's don't roar.. So, I tried to turn my ds off. Again and again. But the button didn't work. Instead, I saw a white screen. And the familiar Pokémon logo. Then I heard a voice.

I don't want to go to sinnoh...

I was terrified. There was a roar, then a scream. Then a save file.

Player: .....
Time: .. . ..
Pokedex: ...
Badges: ...

Curious, I clicked on the save file.

Why do you want to get rid of us?

Do you want to migrate us?

Then a yes/no option came up. Scared out of my wits, I clicked no.

You're lying. Be truthful.

This time, I clicked yes.

Thank you for telling the truth.

Then there was a cutscene.

There was my character, lying on the ground, then a swambert went up to her. The screen then showed a more detailed picture of her.

She was a mangled mess, covered in blood. Her head, barely connected to her neck, and blood pouring from a giant wound in her chest. Then there was a picture of Swambert. It was holding a knife.

Why?

I am never playing that game again. I locked my ds lite in a cupboard, since I couldn't turn it off. A similar thing happened on my diamond game, with the poke transfer. But that's another story...

I spent about a week on this, so I hope you all like! Please r and r comments and critiques and stuff, so I can get better!

NightmareRageMonster
04-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Omg!!!0-0 im gonna go pee my pants

Caseryn
04-21-2013, 07:35 PM
Lol XD. Errm.. Yay?

NightmareRageMonster
04-22-2013, 08:35 PM
Creepypatas are suposed to do dat!X(

chuwachuwa
05-08-2013, 03:07 PM
I didnt understand?What is Creepypatas?

fluffyjellyfish
05-08-2013, 06:36 PM
creepy pastas are fan fictions of a game. They are not real genrall but who knows :P. The best one i've ever read was one called ben drowned. It was about legend of zelda: majora's mask and some dude who bought the game was haunted in game by a statue that represented the game's previous owner who had drowned himself. The statue would follow him around and pop up in places that he'd least expect it. anyway that's what creepy pastas are (there are also some that are told about real life but I beleive they were originally just fan fictions about creepy aspects of some games)

chuwachuwa
05-11-2013, 12:02 PM
So its just a story it didnt actually happen?