PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] black tower/ white treehollow

fluffyjellyfish
04-22-2013, 04:18 PM
So I have white 2 and i've beaten the white tree hollow and received the shiny dratini. I was wondering if someone with black 2 gives me the key to get black tower and I beat that, will I get the shiny gible?

reshilegend
04-22-2013, 04:26 PM
You can only send/receive keys by using local multiplayer (infrared). It's not possible to send it over wifi.
Edit: Oh and you can't get the second shiny dragon even if you have both keys and you completed the other building. Tried it for myself and it didn't work.

fluffyjellyfish
04-22-2013, 04:50 PM
ok, thanks now I won't pointlessly try to beat black tower thinking i'll get a shiny gible, although I like white tree hollow as a training ground, as you can challenge it limitless times, choose the strength of the pokemon you will battle (to a degree) and you take any pokemon in there, when i beat it my team was thundorus, tornadus and ladorus in their therian formes, reshiram, samurott and arceus (although I only used arceus once and there was no use of him in the boss battles, he was just backup for desperate situations)

reshilegend
04-22-2013, 04:57 PM
I did beat white treehollow on B2 because I was curious if I can get a shiny Dratini. Didn't work but it was fun haha. Also the music in white treehollow is better imo.