PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING: Horror]Creepypasta:the ghostley girl FINALE!!!!

NightmareRageMonster
04-23-2013, 12:10 AM
I stared at the ghost for a moment,then i ask:WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!?!the ghost girl stumbled and fell down at my harsh words,then another figure apperared,she looked almost like her,she was a girl with light brown hair,gigantimo black wings,a mysterious looking eye color,a black winged necklace and she was wering a t-shirt and deep black jeans.I managed to snarl:WHOS THIS?! The ghost girl got up and dusted herself off and said:this is morgan.she can help you.now just please...calm down.i just growled and steped up to the girl.i musve been at least 30 times her height.we both locked eyes,then2 more people came.a small human girl with braces,a guy just like her only a little taller,and a buff guy with angel white wings.i locked eyes with all of them.i finally spat:THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELP ME?!NOBODY CAN SAVE ME NOW!!!I LIKE BEING LIKE THIS!!!IM BULLIED AND PEOPLE THINK IM A MONSTER,NOW I AM ONE!!!!NOW I CAN GET MY REVENGE ON HUMANITY!!!!i clenched my giant fist as the black winged girl got behind the white winged guy and kissed her ias i thought :love...love is nothing to me anymore.the small humans grin faded and her eyes widened as the other puny human grabed her and held her tigthley.the ghost girl stood calm and walked up to me,while the rest shuffeled behind and grabed my hands.i roared and tugged at them,but they clung to the ground hard.i swung my arms and roared in anger,sending them shreikeing into the forest,the white winged guy kicked me in the face as i punched him into a tree.the black winged girl said:we are not your enemys james!try to think! i just roared and snarled at them.they were all backed into a corner,paralyzed with fear.then..darkness.i found myself on the ground,and i was my normal height.the ghost gril and her freinds helped me up.she said:the monster is still inside you,your going to have to learn to control it.i must go back to the afterlife.goodbye.and with that she dissapeared.i went back home as my mom and dad tackeled me in a hug.i still meditate and control the monster.but thoughts of the mysterious people fill my head with questions like:who are they?and how didthey know me?and who was the ghost girl.but all i know is that there is still a monster inside...waiting...watching for a moment when im vulnerable as the monsters words say:jaaames,im still inside you,waiting to come out!!!
THE END.
in dedication to all my best freinds here who helped me change from a rageing monster to who i am today.
Characters:nightmareconvexangel:black winged girl,cheez13:white winged guy,aura the riolu as human boy and candy the fleceveon as the human girl.
Special guest:the guy who helped me through everything,RAIKOUS BOLT!!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Caseryn
04-23-2013, 08:40 PM
This is freaking awesome!!!! XD

NightmareRageMonster
04-23-2013, 11:38 PM
Thanks!:)

Voltaradragoness
04-24-2013, 09:31 PM
Yea!!!!

NightmareRageMonster
04-26-2013, 11:39 PM