PDA

View Full Version : League of Guilds: Membership

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-29-2013, 01:31 AM
I know it's been rather slow since I initially created the post regarding the League of Guilds, but here I am again! Basically, This post regards bringing the different clans together to form a "government" and make clan wars fair. Every clans will send a representative here and they will meet in chatrooms to discuss things such as banlists, tiers, formats, etc. They'll meet at predetermined days and times, then they will give us their conclusions as far as these things. Below, I will post every clan and the person representing the clans, but first, here's every position you'll need to fill before your clan is eligible for any clan wars:

Clan/Guild Master: Manages the clans affairs and members, and will also formulate the official war teams (collaborates with War General) and must introduce and train new members. Easily said, the most important position in the clan.

Secretary of Defense: Decides what Pokemon and moves are not acceptable for battles and/or in-clan events.

Head Lawyer: Decides upon laws (not regarding battles) that are to be followed by each clan member and possibly by every clan.

War General: Must conclude who fights in which battles, what members shouldn't be in which war, and collaborates with other War Generals to figure out battle formats.

Well, now we can get into the list of clans and their representatives!

Team Tropic:

Guild Master: PapayaPerson
Secretary of Defense: ChuwaChuwa
Head Lawyer: Courtito
War General: Aura the Riolu

Awaiting input from other clans (Post here)!